By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: The Order 1886 will outsell every single XBO exclusive released so far

Am I crazy?

Yes 128 54.24%

Yes but I'm also going to be right 108 45.76%

Total:236

Is this brash? Is this crazy? Maybe, maybe. 

But I think I'm going to be right.

It'll outsell:

Halo MCC

Sunset Overdrive

Forza 5

Dead Rising 3

Kinect Sports Rivals

Titanfall

Forza Horizon 2

And whatever else I'm forgetting

Titanfall will be the biggest challenge at 2.5m sales but I think The Order could beat it. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

I predict 4M The Order LT, so, i said yes.

But if i can: Mario Kart 8 > All exclusive for PS4 already and in future released.

I don't think so although it will come close.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ryng_Tolu said:

But if i can: Mario Kart 8 > All exclusive for PS4 already and in future released.

So you're telling us that your predictions are not to be trusted, duly noted.

Signature goes here!

Ryng_Tolu said:

Uncharted will easily outsell Mario Kart lol. Uncharted 4 will get 7-10 million.

Around the Network

I doubt it. Usually games that will be middle of the road in reviews usually do not do all that great. The good thing is that there is nothing really tempting people to purchase any other game this month at this time. With Sony install base that can be helpful. The problem is if the order continues to get the major negative points outlined in a few reviews/rumor I highly doubt it will garner a lot of full price sales and thus be regulated to discounted sales or bargain bin.

rolltide101x said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Uncharted will easily outsell Mario Kart lol. Uncharted 4 will get 7-10 million.

And you think that Mario Kart 8 will sell less than 7 million???

Combined?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

TruckOSaurus said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

So you're telling us that your predictions are not to be trusted, duly noted.

And tell me dear, why?

Only because this prediction?

Wow...

genuine question.

Is titanfall an exclusive? I mean its also on PC and 360 right?