By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's write a Video game script (word game)

Let's make a few scripts for a video game.

Simple rules. Copy and paste the story so far and add three words to the story. You can't post twice in a row. No random words, must follow the story. You may end a story at your own discretion by adding THE END to the three words.

Also, let's try to keep each story short-ish, say not much longer than 100 words or so.

I will add the scripts to the OP as we come up with them.

SCRIPT ONE:

Mario goes to Brazil to buy some young boys. "Oh my God!", yell the boys, as they all get in the Great Pocahontas Mobile traveling towards the sunset. Then Kratos, wielding a shield, whispers softly in Mario's ear that they must hunt Bowser and his enslaved young boys.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

I'll start:

Mario goes to

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Brazil to buy

some young boys.

Then, the boys

Around the Network

oh my gods!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Yelled the boys

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

As they all...

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Get in the

Great Pocahontas Mobile

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"