By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Clash of the titans ireland vs england, only one winner

Well

W

Kerotan said:
Game_God said:
Rugby is such a great sport, true team spirit, I used to play at school when in my teens. Have lot of friends who played at semi-pro level, the get together with both teams after matches were really great, being able to drink so much alcohol after the matches was truly mind-boggling!!!

Sounds like the healthiest sport going 

well you have to getrid of the pain somehow, those hangovers though

old skool

Around the Network
raidinglarastomb said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Hey man, cricket is cool. And with that logic MMA is the sport for real men and not Rugby.

hey we just beat the west indies, but ya ufc is class too

Actually the West Indies won the cup twice while England has never had it before. I agree. UFC is pretty badass.

raidinglarastomb said:

Well

W

Kerotan said:

Sounds like the healthiest sport going 

Haha.  Google basteraud Dublin nightclub and you'll see not everyone can hack the sesh!! 

Kerotan said:
raidinglarastomb said:

Well

W

Haha.  Google basteraud Dublin nightclub and you'll see not everyone can hack the sesh!! 

ill give him the benefit of doubt and say jonnie sexton hit him harder than he realised.

old skool

Ireland will win!!!

But I am biased :D

Around the Network

All Blacks would beat them both we are gona have the world cup again this year. Go New Zealand! Best team in the world

alrightiwill said:
Ireland will win!!!

But I am biased :D

I hope ireland win  

Ka-pi96 said:
think-man said:
All Blacks would beat them both we are gona have the world cup again this year. Go New Zealand! Best team in the world

I dunno, it's on English soil this year...

All blacks beat the english there last year, an by the time they verse them there flight fatigue wont be a factor

It's an intriguing match up. England have shown they can be very dangerous with their line breaks, they're very physical and have the ability to create opportunities with very limited space.

Ireland used a very precise kicking game to beat France. It was very solid, with few faults, if a little uninspired. This time, even with Sexton back, I think England will show more flair and physicality than the Irish.

So, I'm thinking an English win by a 6-8 point margin.

Although I'll be rooting for the Irish!

think-man said:

You don't play other sports ahead of rugby like England and Ireland do. So its too be expected.