By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

titanfall was such a missed chance guys! I've recently played it again and im blown away with all the new content. It would have been the goty last year if it had all this content at launch and a story mode! What do you guys think?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

Well I don't know about GOTY but it definitely would have helped if it had a single player campaign.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
Well I don't know about GOTY but it definitely would have helped if it had a single player campaign.

It just came early in the gen. A SP campaign wouldn't change much.

MP folks don't value SP campaign like RPG guys.

Titanfall needed new modes and updates at faster rate though.

A normal game... not good not bad.

Ka-pi96 said:
Goatseye said:
alternine said:

It just came early in the gen. A SP campaign wouldn't change much.

MP folks don't value SP campaign like RPG guys.

Titanfall needed new modes and updates at faster rate though.

But if it had a campaign then it would have got some SP folks as well...

Respawn wasn't very big at the time of Titanfall development. They had to relinquish SP, to create a fantastic and a genuine MP.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Goatseye said:
Ka-pi96 said:

But if it had a campaign then it would have got some SP folks as well...

Respawn wasn't very big at the time of Titanfall development. They had to relinquish SP, to create a fantastic and a genuine MP.

Yeah but EA and Microsoft have plenty of money. They paid to outsource the 360 version of the game so I don't see why they couldn't have outsourced a campaign as well.

The Master Chief Collection?

Multiplayer games will never ever have enough content at launch anymore. How would you sell DLC otherwise? See Destiny and Evolve.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I bet evolve will also get a campaign soon if they fail saleswise

Ruler said:
I bet evolve will also get a campaign soon if they fail saleswise

Also?

Ka-pi96 said:
Goatseye said:

The Master Chief Collection?

Yeah, exactly like that!

I meant the complications of multiple teams working on a single title.

I think they did the right thing by focusing on a single task for now as a new team. Although Vince Zampella is a veteran.