By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 4 Thread: Hunting Season Is Now Open. Online Meets Avaliable!

I'll be having a free week and thus I can play online almost anytime.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

Alright nice. This weekend should (should) be quieter for me too, so there's a chance. 

I'm not very good though...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

morenoingrato said:

I might have some time this weekend as well, but I've got two unit finals coming up so I'm not sure.  I'll try to squeeze in a bit of time if I can though. 

I don't like how we don't have in-Hunt keyboard for chat. Very inconvenient and a step down from Tri.
I wanted to tell an idiot to stop attacking the weakened Monster in the Capture quest.

Like, honestly, if Capcom made it a $5 DLC I would gladly pay for it.

I want to join the online shenanigans... I've got Congalala armour set and use switch blade. I'm most the way through Level 5 quests offline. I will post my code tonight. Got work now...

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

If you actually decide on a time to play online let me know, I havent played in like 2 weeks but I have decent armour and just started G-Rank so I should be alright.

Wow Rathalos you annoying piece of shit. Go to hell.

Anyway, anyone up for a game in 1-2 hours?

morenoingrato said:

Wow Rathalos you annoying piece of shit. Go to hell.

Anyway, anyone up for a game in 1-2 hours?

If we can get 1 or 2 more to join I guess Im in. I will probably suck though =P What rank are you online??

3DS charger has decided to stop working. How very thoughtful.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Alright, Hunter Rank 3! Now I'm somewhat decent.