By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - How Many Of You Have Heard About The Eurovision Song Contest?

Have you heared about the Eurovision song contest?

Yes, I love it. 30 30.93%

Yes, I really don't care about it though. 61 62.89%

No, but I don't mind trying out new things 1 1.03%

No, too European. 5 5.15%

Total:97

Edit: Fixed poll thanks to all that suggested the fix.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Watch it every year to get a few laughs, not crazy about it though.

Burek said:
It you're from Europe, it's a 99% chance you've heard of it, and a 98% you don't give a crap about it.
It's a fun show if you are stuck in 1970s

I don't care about Eurosong but it's funny to hear this from someone who uses a 70s album cover image as avatar.

used to absolutely love it, but i am lukewarm about it nowadays, Denmark used to send good songs to the contest but now it is absolute shit we send.

I'd be more surprised if people haven't heard of it. I think it's alright, thing UK participation is a joke but we know it is. Plus lots of hot European people on it.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
freebs2 said:
Burek said:
It you're from Europe, it's a 99% chance you've heard of it, and a 98% you don't give a crap about it.
It's a fun show if you are stuck in 1970s

I don't care about Eurosong but it's funny to hear this from someone who uses a 70s album cover image as avatar.

Yeah, true. But it is a very very wide gap between ABBA and Motorhead

I might have heard a few things or two about Eurovision.

That Spain won twice in '68 and '69, the latter by a draw. That it reached second place four times in '71, '73, '79 and '95.

I don't follow Eurovision that much, to be honest. A thread about it could be nice, though.

Ka-pi96 said:
The Fury said:
I'd be more surprised if people haven't heard of it. I think it's alright, thing UK participation is a joke but we know it is. Plus lots of hot European people on it.

Agreed. Who are they sending this year? Someone crap again?

"Children of the universe" was actually a pretty good song in my opinion. At least they tried to avoid sending grandmas and Grandads

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Of course I've heard about it, but I don't really give a damn!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Once upon a time I bought the singles from the Eurovision contest winners.

I won't reveal from which artists, years or decades, though.