By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft record breaking Q3 Sales of 810m Euros - PS4 34%/X1 23% -Ass Creed & Far Cry 4 10m/7m sold in

Samus Aran said:

Ubisoft has nothing to do with how South Park turned out. Another company would've published it if Ubisoft didn't.

Yeah, that's the problem, people still buy their games en masse.

because they want to play them. 

it clear you have a personal issue with them, please go take it somewhere else. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Samus Aran said:

You're seriously telling me I should compliment a company of 9200 employees because they made a small digital game that didn't suck?
They get a lot of flack because 2 of their 3 blockbuster titles this year disappointed a lot of people. It's not odd or surprising.

watch dogs didnt suck. it had its issues but it certainly didnt suck. AC unity was a mess, and the flak they got on it they deserve it. but they also published farcry 4 and south part. which were excellent games. 

Ubisoft didn't make South Park. Another company would've bought the publishing rights if they didn't. Strange reason to compliment them for it. This isn't like Bayonetta 2 and Nintendo at all (nobody but Nintendo wanted to fund it).

Samus Aran said:
naruball said:
Thanks for the laugh, guys. Seriously, I haven't laughed so hard in along time on vgc. I agree with everything Pokoko said.

Clearly their evil ways are costing them so much money. Hopefully they'll listen to us internet people and revise their future plans.

Bought Child of Light, Stick of Truth, both excellent games and two of my favourite games from last year. Recently got Just Dance 2015 too and been having tons of fun.

Sorry, internet. I know it's the cool thing to hate Ubi at the moment, I just don't have a reason to. Guess I can't hang out with the cool kids.

Ubisoft has nothing to do with how South Park turned out. Another company would've published it if Ubisoft didn't.

I'd advise you to do some research before posting. Look up the south park creators' interview and their comments about working with Ubisoft after they got the rights from THQ. 

This is of topic:
Of all games Ubisoft has released on Wii U I have played all except the Dance games, Your Shape and the Smurfs.
All of them were of good quality, except maybe for ESPN Sports Connection. I did not like all of them but they were all good games.
All Ubisoft Wii U games:
ZombiU
ESPN Sports Connection
Assassin’s Creed 3
Assassin’s Creed 4
Just Dance 4
Just Dance 2013
Just Dance 2014
Your Shape 2015
Just Dance Kids 2014
Rayman Legends
Rabids Land
The Smurfs 2
Marvel avengers: Battle For Earth
Watch Dogs
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Child of Light
Cloudberry Kingdom

bananaking21 said:
Samus Aran said:

because they want to play them. 

it clear you have a personal issue with them, please go take it somewhere else. 

Why are you trying to make things personal? I'm not allowed to be disappointed that 10 million people bought a broken game? It sends out a bad message to the rest of the industry.
"It's ok to release broken games, people still buy them!"

Sorry for wanting games that work at launch, I must have personal issues... Watch Dogs ran poorly on my pc at launch. But I guess that's perfectly fine?

Around the Network
naruball said:
Samus Aran said:

I'd advise you to do some research before posting. Look up the south park creators' interview and their comments about working with Ubisoft after they got the rights from THQ. 

You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Samus Aran said:
naruball said:

You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Good point. Forgot that  Matt and Trey would have starved without Ubisoft's money and approval of them and that they're not known to piss off people, even their network.
Like I said, some research would help.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Well they did have a lot of AAA games this year, Watch Dogs and AC and Far Cry and The Crew.

None of those games were AAA in terms of quality.I bought FC4 and traded it in immediately.Did not even bother with AC after playing AC4,WD had tons of game breaking issues and the Crew was mediocre.

naruball said:
Thanks for the laugh, guys. Seriously, I haven't laughed so hard in along time on vgc. I agree with everything Pokoko said.

Clearly their evil ways are costing them so much money. Hopefully they'll listen to us internet people and revise their future plans.

Bought Child of Light, Stick of Truth, both excellent games and two of my favourite games from last year. Recently got Just Dance 2015 too and been having tons of fun.

Sorry, internet. I know it's the cool thing to hate Ubi at the moment, I just don't have a reason to. Guess I can't hang out with the cool kids.

What is the point of this comment? Are people not allowed to voice their opinion? The same "internet" people are the same people out in the world.I find Uni's games to be poorly designed even though they have some good concepts.everyone is entitled to say what they want about a game or company they support.I loved Skyrim,but it was a broken mess.

so does that mean xbox one ubisoft games are undertracked? or ps4's are overtracked?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion