By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft record breaking Q3 Sales of 810m Euros - PS4 34%/X1 23% -Ass Creed & Far Cry 4 10m/7m sold in

pokoko said:
Samus Aran said:

What is odd is that you forgot that Rayman Legends started out as a Wii U exclusive and was then delayed for a year just so it would release at the same time as the ports.

Or how Watch Dogs got a serious downgrade.

Or how they created a broken Tetris game (and charge $15 for it lol).

Oh, I didn't forget.  I just find it amusing how certain factions on these forums went from loving Ubisoft games to hating Ubisoft games so suddenly.  It's almost as if it's not about the games at all.  It's interesting to watch.

Yes it is a shame. Ubisoft makes games that are fun and experimental and of good quality. It is a shame that Wii U buyers do not buy their games. If they had there would still be possibilities for ordinary people to be interested in a Wii U.  No one is better of without Ubisoft.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Samus Aran said:

What is odd is that you forgot that Rayman Legends started out as a Wii U exclusive and was then delayed for a year just so it would release at the same time as the ports.

Or how Watch Dogs got a serious downgrade.

Or how they created a broken Tetris game (and charge $15 for it lol).

Oh, I didn't forget.  I just find it amusing how certain factions on these forums went from loving Ubisoft games to hating Ubisoft games so suddenly.  It's almost as if it's not about the games at all.  It's interesting to watch.

its interesting also how child of light shouldnt be considered as something ubisoft did right. but we should hold their 15$ tetris game against them. 

Wii is a bigger factor for them than Wii U is

wow great for ubisoft. Assassins creed under tracked for Xbox one??

bananaking21 said:
pokoko said:

its interesting also how child of light shouldnt be considered as something ubisoft did wrong. but we should hold their 15$ tetris game against them. 

Oh, snap.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
bananaking21 said:

its interesting also how child of light shouldnt be considered as something ubisoft did Right*. but we should hold their 15$ tetris game against them. 

Oh, snap.

did right*

fixed that mistake. but it seems you got the message  

bananaking21 said:
pokoko said:

its interesting also how child of light shouldnt be considered as something ubisoft did right. but we should hold their 15$ tetris game against them. 

You're seriously telling me I should compliment a company of 9200 employees because they made a small digital game that didn't suck?
They get a lot of flack because 2 of their 3 blockbuster titles this year disappointed a lot of people. It's not odd or surprising.

Thanks for the laugh, guys. Seriously, I haven't laughed so hard in along time on vgc. I agree with everything Pokoko said.

Clearly their evil ways are costing them so much money. Hopefully they'll listen to us internet people and revise their future plans.

Bought Child of Light, Stick of Truth, both excellent games and two of my favourite games from last year. Recently got Just Dance 2015 too and been having tons of fun.

Sorry, internet. I know it's the cool thing to hate Ubi at the moment, I just don't have a reason to. Guess I can't hang out with the cool kids.

Samus Aran said:
bananaking21 said:

You're seriously telling me I should compliment a company of 9200 employees because they made a small digital game that didn't suck?
They get a lot of flack because 2 of their 3 blockbuster titles this year disappointed a lot of people. It's not odd or surprising.

watch dogs didnt suck. it had its issues but it certainly didnt suck. AC unity was a mess, and the flak they got on it they deserve it. but they also published farcry 4 and south part. which were excellent games. 

naruball said:
Thanks for the laugh, guys. Seriously, I haven't laughed so hard in along time on vgc. I agree with everything Pokoko said.

Clearly their evil ways are costing them so much money. Hopefully they'll listen to us internet people and revise their future plans.

Bought Child of Light, Stick of Truth, both excellent games and two of my favourite games from last year. Recently got Just Dance 2015 too and been having tons of fun.

Sorry, internet. I know it's the cool thing to hate Ubi at the moment, I just don't have a reason to. Guess I can't hang out with the cool kids.

Ubisoft has nothing to do with how South Park turned out. Another company would've published it if Ubisoft didn't.

Yeah, that's the problem, people still buy their games en masse.