By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This is why Sony is awesome

NiKKoM said:
Probably scared of being sued.. They would have done it for those 5 bucks...

this 100%  

being nice is   e.g here get random game for free (non rental)

Around the Network
Wright said:
RolStoppable said:
Has it really come this far that gamers feel they have to be grateful when they get what is rightfully theirs?

I was thinking the same. I once purchased a product through Xbox Live, and for some reason the money got deducted from my account but I received no item. I contacted Microsoft and they refunded me the money plus the item. But I didn't feel like saying "You're awesome" considering the amount of time wasted, nor make it like its news or something. I guess Ps4Daily had nothing else to post.

The guy didnt contacted sony as he hasnt noticed, sony messaged him and refunded it 

Ruler said:

The guy didnt contacted sony as he hasnt noticed, sony messaged him and refunded it 

Yes, but like Rol said, he got what he deserved in the first place. He saved wasting time contacting Sony, but nothing else. After all, he's paying for PS Plus. These things are a given.

MS would never do that. And if you contact them, they'd try to shift the blame on someone else.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I CRI EVRITYME :')

Around the Network

Good for them, now they only have to apologize for their false advetisements

Thats really nice on their part.

You think THAT'S awesome? lol

Amazon gifts you like 10 bucks every time they accidentally overcharge you by a quarter or so. Had this happen like 4 times now xD

RolStoppable said:
Has it really come this far that gamers feel they have to be grateful when they get what is rightfully theirs?

I came here to say basically this.

RolStoppable said:

I have to agree. The guy basically got what he deserved without all the potential hassle.