Forums - Politics Discussion - Feminist Aborts Baby Because It Was A Boy

Faxanadu said:
fireburn95 said:
Faxanadu said:

Abortion reasons:

Didnt want to have a child

Didnt want to have a girl

Didnt want to have a boy

All of them seem quite logical to me to be honest.

So you think humans should be treated like plants, selective breeding, selecting the traits you want most from humans, if they aren't good enough you just throw them away (kill them) ?

Why do you interpret all of that in my post? If she has the choice to abort, she can do that for all the reasons I stated above.

And if you think selective breeding hasnt gone one forever in human history, then maybe you need to get in touch with real life.

Selective breeding before a fetus develops is one thing, tossing babies because they aren't the required genetic makeup is wrong.

'Didn't want to have...' isn't a logical argument, because she should have used better protection if she didnt want a child.
If she doesn't want a boy/girl, well that's inhumane depriving life purely on the basis of gender. It's why I believe it's illegal in the UK to abort babies because of their sex.

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
i think people are getting caught up on this equality thing because they do not understand what it actually means and also more importantly there is a refusal to acknowledge the obvious fact that men and women are fundamentally different

men and women differ physiologically and this generally results in differences in mentality also

therefore... how could men and women ever be equal?... it makes no sense

the funny thing is that one minute we see feminists saying that men and women are equal! then the next minute they claim that the freedom of men needs to be restricted more and more because of qualities men have that can be considered dangerous for women

Yeah, physically we're not equal. The differences in our hormones tend to make women more emotional, which helps in issues like child birth and raising babies.

Equality for oppurtunity is what egalitarianism equality fights for. Unlike feminism who fights to put down men from an early age (Like visiting primary schools to tell the boys they shouldnt harass women)

fireburn95 said:
Materia-Blade said:

They are not feminists, simple as that. what makes someone feminist is what they do, not how they self proclaim.

Feminism is not a membership joining group or a religion. It's a belief of "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes."

If you believe women are opressed, then you're a feminist, plain and simple. She is a feminist, a very evil one nevertheless.

She is nuts, not a feminist.

Materia-Blade said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

just doesnt make sense that yeah the Mom has rights but why dont babies

arent they humans too?

A bunch of cells don't make a human, and it takes quite a while untill this bunch of cells can be called a baby.

24 weeks.

WTF she's insane

Around the Network

I would also feel bad if it would be a girl and she wouldn't abort it. I mean, man will it be fun for the daughter to have such a mother when she will fell in love to a boy or stuff like that.

fireburn95 said:
o_O.Q said:
i think people are getting caught up on this equality thing because they do not understand what it actually means and also more importantly there is a refusal to acknowledge the obvious fact that men and women are fundamentally different

men and women differ physiologically and this generally results in differences in mentality also

therefore... how could men and women ever be equal?... it makes no sense

the funny thing is that one minute we see feminists saying that men and women are equal! then the next minute they claim that the freedom of men needs to be restricted more and more because of qualities men have that can be considered dangerous for women

Yeah, physically we're not equal. The differences in our hormones tend to make women more emotional, which helps in issues like child birth and raising babies.

Equality for oppurtunity is what egalitarianism equality fights for. Unlike feminism who fights to put down men from an early age (Like visiting primary schools to tell the boys they shouldnt harass women)

i personally don't know about women being more emotional maybe they are maybe they aren't

but there are definitely differences between the sexes... which is why we separated them in the first place

"Equality for oppurtunity " 

that is what i personally believe needs to happen and ironically in some cases women have an advantage here with exclusive scholarships and quotas, not that this is bad or anything

and also equality before the law which ironically again is another area where being a woman can be beneficial, because the law system punishes women less severely

Materia-Blade said:
fireburn95 said:

Feminism is not a membership joining group or a religion. It's a belief of "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes."

If you believe women are opressed, then you're a feminist, plain and simple. She is a feminist, a very evil one nevertheless.

is it not possible for someone to be nuts while also being a feminist?

o_O.Q said:
Materia-Blade said:

is it not possible for someone to be nuts while also being a feminist?

What's interesting is that some people say that's she's not a feminist when she says she is. I didn't realize that you had to be voted in by the whole group. haha. 

It would be best for her to not have children at all.

Everyone with a mother like that is doomed to become a sociopath!