By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Feminist Aborts Baby Because It Was A Boy

Materia-Blade said:
SlayerRondo said:
Materia-Blade said:

That's not feminism, that's FEMISM. gee, such ignorance

feminism = believing both genders have the same rights

femism = man hating.

Equalist = believing people should be judged by their character and not their genetics

feminism = believing women should have all the rights of men (and then some)

Feminist had a chance to prove they were an equality movement when the issue of child custody became big in the 80's and they sided with women retaining their preferential treatment.

There's no such thing as "THEY". feminism is about equality for both genders. if someone isn't trying to get equality, said person is not being a feminist.

Most feminist have not lived up to their proclaimed title since it's inception.

Majority rules.

If they truly believed in equality they would call themselves equalist.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

Oh dear. I see no reason to be against abortion but in this case, she really isn't making a good case. I wonder how her friends reacted.

Hmm, pie.

super6646 said:

Wow, this is insane! She should be beaten until she can NEVER have another child! Doesn't deserve one when she aborts for NO logical reason. I mean if she was 16 and made a mistake and wasn't ready, or if this baby could have killed her (problems) I can understand, but aborting because its a boy instead of a girl? I hope this is just trolling and not real, otherwise I've lost all faith in 95% of humanity...

Abortion reasons:

Didnt want to have a child

Didnt want to have a girl

Didnt want to have a boy

All of them seem quite logical to me to be honest.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Materia-Blade said:

There's no such thing as "THEY". feminism is about equality for both genders. if someone isn't trying to get equality, said person is not being a feminist.

Not for both genders. In my nephews primary school, they get annual 'feminists' visits from a feminist organisation in the UK. What do they do? They hold an assembely, only for the boys, and tell them about why women should be treated equally to men.
That's fine and all, but then why is it only boys who are being ostracised. Those kids haven't treated women wrong up to that age, but now they are being treated like monsters, that it's only boys who treat women wrong, and the female kids don't get told vice versa.

Egalitarianism, few in number, is about equality for both genders. They are the ones who fight for equal pay regardless of gender, age and disability.

Faxanadu said:
super6646 said:

Wow, this is insane! She should be beaten until she can NEVER have another child! Doesn't deserve one when she aborts for NO logical reason. I mean if she was 16 and made a mistake and wasn't ready, or if this baby could have killed her (problems) I can understand, but aborting because its a boy instead of a girl? I hope this is just trolling and not real, otherwise I've lost all faith in 95% of humanity...

Abortion reasons:

Didnt want to have a boy

So you think humans should be treated like plants, selective breeding, selecting the traits you want most from humans, if they aren't good enough you just throw them away (kill them) ?

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:
Materia-Blade said:

Not for both genders. In my nephews primary school, they get annual 'feminists' visits from a feminist organisation in the UK. What do they do? They hold an assembely, only for the boys, and tell them about why women should be treated equally to men.
That's fine and all, but then why is it only boys who are being ostracised. Those kids haven't treated women wrong up to that age, but now they are being treated like monsters, that it's only boys who treat women wrong, and the female kids don't get told vice versa.

Egalitarianism, few in number, is about equality for both genders. They are the ones who fight for equal pay regardless of gender, age and disability.

They are not feminists, simple as that. what makes someone feminist is what they do, not how they self proclaim.

Its illegal to abort a baby in the UK on the basis of gender, i take it this isn't the choice in the U.S.?

fireburn95 said:
Faxanadu said:

Abortion reasons:

Didnt want to have a boy

So you think humans should be treated like plants, selective breeding, selecting the traits you want most from humans, if they aren't good enough you just throw them away (kill them) ?

Why do you interpret all of that in my post? If she has the choice to abort, she can do that for all the reasons I stated above.

And if you think selective breeding hasnt gone one forever in human history, then maybe you need to get in touch with real life.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

i think people are getting caught up on this equality thing because they do not understand what it actually means and also more importantly there is a refusal to acknowledge the obvious fact that men and women are fundamentally different

men and women differ physiologically and this generally results in differences in mentality also

therefore... how could men and women ever be equal?... it makes no sense

the funny thing is that one minute we see feminists saying that men and women are equal! then the next minute they claim that the freedom of men needs to be restricted more and more because of qualities men have that can be considered dangerous for women

Materia-Blade said:
fireburn95 said:

They are not feminists, simple as that. what makes someone feminist is what they do, not how they self proclaim.

Feminism is not a membership joining group or a religion. It's a belief of "the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes."

If you believe women are opressed, then you're a feminist, plain and simple. She is a feminist, a very evil one nevertheless.