By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How Much Will Halo 5 Sell Lifetime?

I'll say 6.5-7 million units.

Around the Network

8 million LT

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

8-10 million

Edit: I'm going to change it to 8+ million.

well only Halo 3 sold 10m in this series so definitely below that. I'll say below Halo 4 because of install base so...8m

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

TheGoldenBoy said:
8-10 million

yeah about that.

Around the Network

Some of these predictions are too funny. Anyway I'll go with 9.75 million. Also if we include digital sales I'm quite sure Halo 4 and Reach are past 10 million

NobleTeam360 said:
Some of these predictions are too funny. Anyway I'll go with 9.75 million. Also if we include digital sales I'm quite sure Halo 4 and Reach are past 10 million

They ARE funny especially an unrelated prediction where Uncharted 4 will sell 10 million while this won't

Proud to be a Californian.

8m minimum, anything less is a bad sign for the series and MS.

7-9m is my guess.

Similar to Halo 4. The franchise has seen reduced (but still very good) sales since Halo 3, and there's no reason to assume a smaller install base will give Halo 5 similar sales to Halo 3.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix