By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jon Blow Has Gone Into Debt Making The Witness

kitler53 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I already edited.   Didnt realize that was already pretty much confirmed, but still leaves Android/WP in the air.  I assume he will at least work on Android since its on IOS.  WP probably not unless it grows more

My guess is $20

Around the Network

This article seem like sympathy advertising. Regardless, I'll buy The Witness if the final product warrants it, which is likely.

arcaneguyver said:
This article seem like sympathy advertising. Regardless, I'll buy The Witness if the final product warrants it, which is likely.

Nah, i dont think its sympathy.  I think its just that he is passionate about what he does so he is focusing on quality

Fear not, Mr. Blow. You have my sale.

As a huge fan of Myst, how could I not buy it?

This dude's a straight-up artist, and I respect him for that. Here's hoping his investment pays off.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Around the Network

I loved Braid and it's difficulty was perfect for me (managed to figure out all puzzles by myself - took some time though), so I'm very interested in The Witness, visually it looks really appealing aswell.

Poor Jon Blow, maybe later he need to sell his body to the demon

Braid was amazing. Will give the game a shot.

Lafiel said:

I loved Braid and it's difficulty was perfect for me (managed to figure out all puzzles by myself - took some time though), so I'm very interested in The Witness, visually it looks really appealing aswell.

I'm ashamed to admit that I needed to cheat on one or two. The worst part is when I Youtubed the gameplay videos of the places I was stuck in I learned that I had the right idea I just couldn't execute the jumps properly.

The Witness, if it lives up to it's expected quality, will make Blow plenty of dough I'm sure. Seems to be a healthy amount of interest in the title on gaming forums.