By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Weird that theyre bundling the extra controller with 3 single-player games lol

Around the Network

X1 still ahead in the hourlies, I see. Gotta keep an eye on monthly rankings to see how much that deal will close the gap on Amazon.

celador said:
binary solo said:
celador said:
Is this X1 deal a limited offer?

Clear out the ACU stock, the bundle will go away. MS has to quit the ACU deal at some point.

Replaced with what? They can't just have the X1 on its own at $350.

This.  I would guess that maybe a Halo Bundle.  Other than that I don't see what else they could do in the short run.  The Witcher 3 could be a nice bundle in May if it comes in at $350.  Also, Wolfenstein is a great game. 

CosmicSex said:
celador said:

Replaced with what? They can't just have the X1 on its own at $350.

This.  I would guess that maybe a Halo Bundle.  Other than that I don't see what else they could do in the short run.  The Witcher 3 could be a nice bundle in May if it comes in at $350.  Also, Wolfenstein is a great game. 

Maybe the MCC. The Witcher 3 isn't mainstream enough to bundle with every console I don't think. I'm thinking two games, otherwise perceived value will be lost. Maybe FH2 and MCC. That would be a great bundle.

It just occurred to me how utterly pointless that second controller is in that Xbone bundle xD

Not a single game in that box supports local multiplayer, iirc :P

Around the Network

Too late for XB1 to have any chance winning NPD. If this deal was at all major retailers then maaabye. There is a deal at Bestbuy giving away Lego Batman 3. But yeah PS4 has this month. If in March MS has these kinds of deals at all major retailers then i think they'll be able to win that month. It's crazy though.....it's official that the only way XB1 can sell more than PS4 is to not only be cheaper, cause that alone still doesn't work, but it has to have some other stuff along with it like a giftcard, free games, and now a controller. Sony couldn't be in a better position if they tried.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

celador said:
CosmicSex said:

Maybe the MCC. The Witcher 3 isn't mainstream enough to bundle with every console I don't think. I'm thinking two games, otherwise perceived value will be lost. Maybe FH2 and MCC. That would be a great bundle.

Agreed. I would assume they'd want to bundle their own first party games first. Also the fact that by bundling MCC they help fuel Halo 5's rising hype train.

the order staying up there, #14 now. awesome. buying it today or tomorrow.

Any idea if the monthly rankings will be updated soon or do we have to wait until the end of this week?

the order holding up nicely, #14 right now. i really hope this translates into good sales in general. hoping for 400K this NPD.