By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

bananaking21 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Couldn't have said it better. It's the same reasons we still get annual franchises and remasters.

pretty much. and as much as people hate these two, they are there because people want them. 

That is logic, but then their are those that are anti logic. Like Square Enix.

FF Versus XIII? nah wait 10 years

KH3? Nah wait 10 years

Mainline DQ on home console?  Nah wait 11 years+

Around the Network
Farsala said:
bananaking21 said:

pretty much. and as much as people hate these two, they are there because people want them. 

That is logic, but then their are those that are anti logic. Like Square Enix.

FF Versus XIII? nah wait 10 years

KH3? Nah wait 10 years

Mainline DQ on home console?  Nah wait 11 years+

dont get me started on square enix. add to that making tomb raider timed exclusive. man, are they stupid. 

Is this X1 deal a limited offer?

celador said:

Clear out the ACU stock, the bundle will go away. MS has to quit the ACU deal at some point.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
celador said:

Clear out the ACU stock, the bundle will go away. MS has to quit the ACU deal at some point.

Replaced with what? They can't just have the X1 on its own at $350.

Around the Network

How many assassin's creed bundles did they produce?!! Ubisoft literally hit the jackpot with this one.

Once the master chief collection gets fixed they'll probably do a bundle with that.

celador said:
binary solo said:
celador said:

2 exclusives I imagine. Sunset Overdrive+FH2. MCC+something. Lots of options.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

celador said:
binary solo said:
celador said:

That is exactly what i expect them to do.They will stealthily price cut Xone forever! Maybe they announce a new bundle on GDC to push some games they sent to die last year like Sunset overdrive.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Zelda out of TOP 5.

My 225k for XBO in February NPD will be close for sure at this point.
Maybe 225k is even low... 250- 270 k possible imo.
Still below PS4, but it will very close.

Seeing Xbox 1 at 5 gives me hope!