By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

epicurean said:
celador said:
The Order's user rating on Amazon will be interesting to follow for a while after launch. If it sells well that should mean lots of user reviews, and that should give a decent indication on how the game is being received where it matters most.

I'm pretty sure it will be low either way.  If people are going to the trouble of bashing it non-stop in forums, they will surely rate it a 0 on metacritic to lower the score.  

he said on amazon. unlke metacritic, i think you can only rate products you bought on amazon 

Around the Network

Zelda domination conferimed!!!

Seriusly guys... i think that 1M for Zelda WW are seriusly possible!

Sure it will be the best seller for NPD, 2:1 with The Order.

binary solo said:
Pionner said:

Demon's souls is exclusive to PS3.

Read it again and then tell me why you misunderstood. 

Do you mean the series in general? Still, Demon's Souls is not on 360. Which i'm sure he meant that was what his friend wanted to play.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Ryng_Tolu said:

It did about 20K in the UK. Which is OK but I'm not sure the MM love will necessarily be shared across the world.

Great to See The Order break well and truly into the top 10 despite the ongoing interwebs negativity. I find it funny that people use "interactive movie" as an insult for some games. Quite honestly I've been waiting my entire gaming life for games to become interactive movies (not all games obviously, we still need variety), so when I read that description about a game it actually gets me interested. The Order CE nicely at #36 too. Next monthly update should see The Order push ahead of Xb one I think.

PS4 itching to get back into the top 10.

Xb one stubbornly staying just outside the top 20.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
Pionner said:
binary solo said:

Read it again and then tell me why you misunderstood. 

Do you mean the series in general? Still, Demon's Souls is not on 360. Which i'm sure he meant that was what his friend wanted to play.

No. I said there isn't a "DS" game on PS3 and PC that isn't also on 360. Therefore I was clearly excluding Demon's Souls from that list of "DS" games since Demon's Souls is not on PC. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

wow. been away for a really long time. back when I last used to post here we used to kill a baby seal everytime someone mentioned Amazon. So Amazon is now considered a legit method to determine sales?

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

binary solo said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

It did about 20K in the UK. Which is OK but I'm not sure the MM love will necessarily be shared across the world.

Great to See The Order break well and truly into the top 10 despite the ongoing interwebs negativity. I find it funny that people use "interactive movie" as an insult for some games. Quite honestly I've been waiting my entire gaming life for games to become interactive movies (not all games obviously, we still need variety), so when I read that description about a game it actually gets me interested. The Order CE nicely at #36 too. Next monthly update should see The Order push ahead of Xb one I think.

PS4 itching to get back into the top 10.

Xb one stubbornly staying just outside the top 20.

It did +30,000 in UK, possible 35,000. (more than ALBW)

Just for be correct.

BraLoD said:
tokilamockingbrd said:
wow. been away for a really long time. back when I last used to post here we used to kill a baby seal everytime someone mentioned Amazon. So Amazon is now considered a legit method to determine sales?

Considering HW it has been amazingly successful and turned to be one, if not the most, reliable indicator to who is selling more in USA.

Considering SW... Dunno, we just like seeing games doing well there XD

thats is really ironic. pretty sure it was close to becoming a bannable offense at one people because it kept starting huge flamer wars.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

binary solo said:
Pionner said:

No. I said there isn't a "DS" game on PS3 and PC that isn't also on 360. Therefore I was clearly excluding Demon's Souls from that list of "DS" games since Demon's Souls is not on PC. 

I did mean Demon's Souls but was mistaken about it being on PC. I remembered a port to Dark Sould to PC being really poor(only using controller possible to play?) and incorrectly remembered it as Demon's Souls being the game my friend purchased. Sorry for the confusion