By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My first disappointment on the Wii

Final-Fan said:
^ Maybe you're thinking of playing Gamecube games. Every time you start up a Gamecube game, you need to use the Wii remote to start the game, then switch to the GC controller to play the GC game.

I think he's thinking of games that require you to resync your remotes when you start them.  This isn't an issue for single player games, but some multiplayer games are retarded about this.

Around the Network

i hate these threads, it always gives everyone an excuse to talk crap about a system, any system

11ht11 said:
i hate these threads, it always gives everyone an excuse to talk crap about a system, any system

He is talking shit about a game, not the system. I think he was one of the ones saying he is glad he didn't play it on the PS2/GC because it would have been so much worse. These threads are fine. Fanboys just get overly defensive sometimes and make mountains out of mole hills.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

CaptainPrefrences said:
i played wii once or twice at my cousins house and the only things i was dissapointed in were the graphics (i own a ps3 so they look pretty shitty to me), and the lack of "hardcore" games. although i do like the mario galaxy game.

also i heard you have to connect the controller everytime you change games on the wii?

is that true?

I have an Xbox 360, and have seen plenty of PS3 games.  And Wii graphics look good to me still.  Weird.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)