By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What say Nintendo-and Sony fans to "Dragon Quest Heroes"?

Jessica and Yangus coming back! (DQ Heroes)

Jessica < 3 14 25.00%

Yangus : D 3 5.36%

I love both xD 17 30.36%

See results 22 39.29%

Total:56

the action rpg released on 26 february in japan. "dragon quest" coming back to playstation consoles with "Dragon Quest heroes". This increases the chances of getting a release in the West. Maybe we'll see it the end of 2015 in europe / usa, i think. What do you think ?  

Are you looking forward to the game, nintendo-and sony player? do you like the graphic stil ? here is a new gameplay video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&v=rwiE-MfXfR4&x-yt-ts=1422579428 

PS: According to rumors 2016 a large "Dragon Quest RPG" for PS4 appear. 2016 is the DQ Birthday in japan.

Around the Network

I still believe it wont be playstation exclusive due to how much money a 3ds and wii u(dragon quest 10 was a port of a 1 year old game so like monster hunter it didnt show full potential(250k ltd and its still selling) version can make them
I say
ps4, wii u, 3ds with a likely chance of ps3 with that

EDIT: Just checked famitusu digital archive and with its digital sales it should be over 300k ltd

and yes dragon quest heroes looks pretty good

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I think Dragon Quest: Heroes looks like the best Musou game yet. I like the RPG elements that we've seen in the announcement trailer and in this trailer.

In regards to DQ11:

I can't see how Square-Enix - a handheld and mobile focused company now - will release their biggest franchise - in a handheld and mobile focused country - only on a home console. Then again, Square-Enix isn't a very intelligent firm, so maybe it will be on the PS4. My guesses are that it will be a launch title on the next handheld and because of Nintendo's unified OS it will be playable when they release their next home-console in 2017. The next Nintendo handheld should release late next year, so it would line up quite fine. Maybe they'll port it to the PS4 as well (which shouldn't be replaced until 2018.) A mobile port is guaranteed as well. That all would fit in line with the "play on big screen" comment.

Bad title, there's already a game called Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slimr

I have a DQ craving so I'm gonna check it out.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Never played a dragon quest, but if a ps4 version comes to the west, I'll definitely buy it. Based on the youtube video, it looks cool, though nothing really impressive.

I've never played a DQ game, so I don't particularly care about it as much as I could. For now, I'm fine with Hyrule Warriors, but maybe after I actually play some DQ, my interest will go up. It does look fun...

If it releases on Wii U, I'll get it.

Otherwise, I'll have to wait until I get a PS4 to check it out.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Nothing. I'm not interested.

I want a Fire emblem musou.

For a musou game it looks pretty interesting, especially that you can switch between the characters at any time and graphically it looks really appealing.

I hope you can deactivate the minimap, personally I always get distracted by maps and stop watching the environment.

The japanese shown in the game is really simple, so I might consider importing.