By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you think will win e3 this year?

Who you think is gonna win

Microsoft: GEARS!!! BANJO!!! PERFECT DARK!!!! 38 11.41%

Nintendo: METROID!!! ANIM... 158 47.45%

Sony: GOD OF WAR!!! LAST ... 137 41.14%

Total:333

Sony and Nintendo will compete for Place #1 and Nintendo will most likely win if they have another Treehouse event.

Around the Network

I fully expect Microsoft to announce a big, exclusive 3rd party title in the line of say, Mass Effect or Fallout or something similar.

Which will probably give them the win.

Carl2291 said:
I fully expect Microsoft to announce a big, exclusive 3rd party title in the line of say, Mass Effect or Fallout or something similar.

Is that a joke?

Edit: WTF? When I responded to this I could've sworn it said Nintendo instead of MS, I must be getting crazy.

Imaginedvl said:
Same as every year :)

For Microsoft fans, Microsoft will win it.
For Sony fans, Sony will in it.
For Nintendo fans, Nintendo will win it.

And they will all have very compelling arguments to prove their points and will even tell you that it is "fact", that everybody they know thinks the same.

So... I believe Microsoft will win it, as always :)

There has never been a greater truth.

Carl2291 said:

then sony quickly buys a 3rd party excluisve of the next fifa :P

win

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
i'd like to say sony because so much of their first party still isn't announced. ...but sony also makes announcements at gamescom and tgs and the video game awards and apparently the playstation experience. realistically it will be hard for sony to have 1/4 of their years announcements go up against all of ms's announcements for the year.

so ms.

i couldn't care less what nintendo announces even if it is "good".

That's not what's being asked, re: nintendo. Not that i think nintendo'll win, but just because i don't personally care about Microsoft or Sony (and i don't) doesn't mean that i don't consider the possibilities.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

This year's a tossup between Sony and Microsoft. Microsoft's got their back against the wall to really impress people. Sony has a big first party year coming. Both will probably split the spoils of the big third party wave coming out for the 4-1.

Nintendo will have a down year. Look for them to be bigger in 2016 with new devices.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

That's a hard question to answer. I'd have to say between Ninten or Sony. Ninten had one hell of a great show last year, and Sony, they just deliver well on the goods. It could be close between them.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Microsoft by a landslide if they show all their BIG BUDGET games.

If Nintendo does a digital event then we can't consider them part of the E3. So I think Microsoft will win this one when they announce the next elder scrolls to be exclusive to the Xbox One.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"