By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Will Have More 75+ Meta Games in 2015 than 2014

Do you agree?

Uh, yeah! 31 79.49%

Not going to happen. 3 7.69%

Show me the receipts 5 12.82%

Total:39
EricFabian said:
DarkRPGamer007 said:

There's a lot coming this year, other than maybe indie which I don't pay attention to

an even with indies, Wii U won't half games as PS4/X1

This thread isn't about its number of games in comparison to the PS4/XB1. It's in comparison to the Wii U last year.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
DarkRPGamer007 said:

There's a lot coming this year, other than maybe indie which I don't pay attention to

Come on Nick stop being Pessimistic / Realistic

Sorry, you look like Nick from New Girl.

Skullwaker said:
EricFabian said:

This thread isn't about its number of games in comparison to the PS4/XB1. It's in comparison to the Wii U last year.

I know and I think Wii U will have more 75+ games than anyone. But he said it will because Wii U has more games to come.

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
Skullwaker said:

I know and I think Wii U will have more 75+ games than anyone. But he said it will because Wii U has more games to come.

Yeah, more games...in comparison to last year. Not in comparison to the PS4/XB1. 

Skullwaker said:
EricFabian said:

Yeah, more games...in comparison to last year. Not in comparison to the PS4/XB1. 

oh... lol. So, he is right.

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
Cloudman said:
Skullwaker said:
Just 2015 games. The prediction would have already come true if I was to include 2014, lol.

I think it will. There are more first-party games coming out this year (about 11-12), along with a few 3rd party games that are more likely to score high compared to last year, as well as a slew of indie games. 

Will there be enough games released this year to challenge last year`s record? I think last year is going to be a little hard to beat. There were a fair share of good games.

Well, just from Nintendo, we have Kirby & The Rainbow Curse, Mario vs DK: Tipping Stars, Mario Party 10, Yoshi's Woolly World, Splatoon, Devil's Third, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Star Fox, The Legend of Zelda, Project Giant Robot, Project Guard and Mario Maker. That's 12 titles that we know of, compared to the 7 they released last year (I'm counting Bayonetta 1 as its own game). Most of the games in my list above were indie titles, which the Wii U will definitely have more of in 2015 and there will be several 3rd party games to pad it out. I can see the Wii U getting around 35-40 75+ games by the end of the year.

Well, you got me there. I think most of these games, if not all, can be above 75. If there are other games outside of Ninten, it`s definitely possible.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

EricFabian said:
Skullwaker said:

oh... lol. So, he is right.

Yeah, lol. I don't think anyone in their right mind would try to argue that the Wii U has more games than the competition. It hasn't been like that since the SNES (well, at least not for home consoles)

I can see that happen. Like it has been said, indies will contribute to that quite a bit!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---