By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Plus February games announced: Apotheon, Transistor and Rogue Legacy for PS4

UltimateUnknown said:
KazumaKiryu said:
UltimateUnknown said:
I am stoked to try out Yakuza 4. I've been intending on getting into the franchise but it always slipped me. Now I can finally give it a try.

and how about it for you ?

I left my PS3 on overnight so it should be done downloading. Will try it out later tonight. CANT WAIT!!!

ahh okay. its a big game with many caracters and minigames ect. : ) then you interested in the country japan, then you like yakuza 4, i think :D i wish you fun = )

Around the Network

Downloading Yakuza 4 now. Played the last ga me, and it was decent, but I didn't get that too far in to it. Something about it just didn't bring me back. Will give this game a fair shot.

KazumaKiryu said:
UltimateUnknown said:
KazumaKiryu said:
UltimateUnknown said:
I am stoked to try out Yakuza 4. I've been intending on getting into the franchise but it always slipped me. Now I can finally give it a try.

I left my PS3 on overnight so it should be done downloading. Will try it out later tonight. CANT WAIT!!!

ahh okay. its a big game with many caracters and minigames ect. : ) then you interested in the country japan, then you like yakuza 4, i think :D i wish you fun = )

From what you said it seems like this game was made just for me lol.

Rogue Legacy is amazing.

UltimateUnknown said:
KazumaKiryu said:
UltimateUnknown said:
KazumaKiryu said:
UltimateUnknown said:

From what you said it seems like this game was made just for me lol.

a japan fan ? i'm exciting, what your opinion is. : )

there is a statistic somewhere, how many people download in a month playing with ps +?