By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Plus February games announced: Apotheon, Transistor and Rogue Legacy for PS4

KazumaKiryu said:

who will play Yakuza 4 thanks ps+ ?

this game has a amazing story, great and many different caracters and good gameplay. i play it over 90 hours ; )

Really looking forward to it myself. Never played a Yakuza game always wanted to.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
Frank_kc said:
More shovel ware on the PS4........Its been over a year folks, where are the AAA games we were promised?

Why didnt they offer Thief on PS4 like they did on PS3?

More garbage from Sony since PSN switched to the paid model.

Where is the free DriveClub? (Although I already bought the full version)

"garbage" ? lol, two of the PS4 games are rated over 80 and the third is brand new when it comes to PS+

and Sony can only offer games publishers want to put on PS+, maybe the PS4 version of Thief is actually still selling as the game isn't even a year old? sure the PS3 version released the same day, but cross-gen games have proven to sell much more on the new hardware in 2014

not to mention that most people consider Thief to be a lesser game than any of the 3 PS4 games on PS+ this month

binary solo said:
KazumaKiryu said:

this game has a amazing story, great and many different caracters and good gameplay. i play it over 90 hours ; )

Really looking forward to it myself. Never played a Yakuza game always wanted to.

i'm exciting. i hope, you like it, because i think, yakuza is a very awesome serie. But nobody play it ^^

nice picture : D  : D @Hiku

Apotheon is a nice touch to my laconophilia lol.

KazumaKiryu said:

Already have the platinum for it, but I still throw it in now and then to play a little shogi since I don't have many people to play with.  Hopefully it will increase the series' profile going forward and helps sales of yakuza 5 when it releases in summer, which in turn convinces sega to localize 0 and maybe ishin so I don't have to deal with importing.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Thread moved, will play both PS4 games with a smile on my face.

Don't forget 3 ps4 games! log onto psn site and add the vita Rogue legacy to your psn account and when you browse to it on the ps4 shop it should be listed as Free, heard some great things about Rogue Legacy from my better half, can't wait to get it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Rogue Legacy and Transistor, fuck yeah!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Frank_kc said:
More shovel ware on the PS4........Its been over a year folks, where are the AAA games we were promised?

Why didnt they offer Thief on PS4 like they did on PS3?

More garbage from Sony since PSN switched to the paid model.

Where is the free DriveClub? (Although I already bought the full version)

Can you provide the source where we were promised this? Thanks.

cheshirescat said:
KazumaKiryu said:

Already have the platinum for it, but I still throw it in now and then to play a little shogi since I don't have many people to play with.  Hopefully it will increase the series' profile going forward and helps sales of yakuza 5 when it releases in summer, which in turn convinces sega to localize 0 and maybe ishin so I don't have to deal with importing.

yes, i think - you are right : )

wrong topic lol