By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 sells One million in Japan

Wizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I think it will really pick up sales when games like FFXV come out

That is my thought as well, although if I don't like Final Fantasy XV then I'll be hoping it doesn't sell consoles.

Around the Network

The only console that in a year have sold less than 1m...

But yeah better than Nothing...

Ryng_Tolu said:

It hasn't been one year since the launch though.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

It hasn't been one year since the launch though.

Correct. The PS4 launched February 22, 2014 in Japan.

CGI-Quality said:

It's as I said, people just don't look up numbers/stats/dates before running with ill-informed posts!

Off topic: Your avatar freaks me out.

Around the Network

PS3 and Wii U sold one million in Japan in 9 months. PS4 nearly took an entire year to do so. That's not fast or impressive

It's not doing as badly as some user claim.

SjOne said:
PS3 and Wii U sold one million in Japan in 9 months. PS4 nearly took an entire year to do so. That's not fast or impressive

There were also a lot more games that their culture enjoys that came out within the first 9 months that the PS3 and the Wii-U were released. There haven't been that many of those games released for the PS4.

CGI-Quality said:
IFireflyl said:

Off topic: Your avatar freaks me out.

Welcome to VGChartz. ;)

Thanks!

Can it do 2 mil this year?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

IFireflyl said:
SjOne said:

There were also a lot more games that their culture enjoys that came out within the first 9 months that the PS3 and the Wii-U were released. There haven't been that many of those games released for the PS4.

PS3 was way more expensive and Wii U didn't have nowhere near the amount of third party support. I don't recall there being an influx of games on their first year that would put it leagues above PS4. PS4 is just performing under expectations