By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you date a transsexual?

Well, would you?

Definitively. 80 7.70%

Yes, but only if attracti... 139 13.38%

Yes...but only completely post-op. 26 2.50%

I don't know. 74 7.12%

Probably not; I would be ... 113 10.88%

No. 374 36.00%

Transsexuality is disgusting. 155 14.92%

You're weird, Wright. 78 7.51%

Total:1,039
thismeintiel said:
averagegamer515 said:
thismeintiel said:
Wright said:

I've loved Bailey Jay ever since...ever! I think :P

Can't see the second one. Would she be Bee Armitage by any chance?

Sarina Valentina.  It's really not showing?  Shows up for me.

Haha yeah its not showing up but I assumed it was Sarina. Her, Bailey, and Bee make me not straight lol

Hadn't really heard of Bee til this thread.  But, yea, I think even the most straight guy would question things (even if just a little) after seeing pics of them.  It definitely doesn't help that they actually sound like women, too. 

I know! The voices can often ruin it but they sound just as sexy as they look. IDC if they still have a little extra down there, they're hot.

Around the Network

Probably not.

My reason for dating is not to have a casual romantic relationship. I'd only date people who could be prospective marriage material, and one essential criteria for prospective marriage material would be at least the possibility of having children.

But if I knew for certain that a "natural born" woman was totally infertile I would probably not date her either. Though if surrogacy was on the cards (i.e. she still produced fertilisable eggs) that would be OK.

If I was into casual relationships, then yes I would be fine with dating a trans-woman, but only once they've had their full genital transformation. I am not into dick at all, even on someone who otherwise looks totally like a woman.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:
Not for me thanks, but I'd try anything once I suppose.

So you say yes and no in the same sentence?

You know me, I like to maintain some mystery.

But yes. If they had all the extra bits as well as full surgery then why not.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

averagegamer515 said:
If I knew how to put pics on here I'd post pics of myself as a "girl" at the risk of all gaining the attention of all the meanies on here:p

Not sure if I actually want to see those pics (), but it's not that hard to post pics on here.  Just click on Rich Text Reply above the Quick Reply box.  Qouting someone brings it up, too.  In the icons above the box where you type your post is a small icon with a picture of a tree.  Click on it and it'll open a new window where you just post the link (Image URL) of the pic you wish to post.

Difficult question, really. Not that I mind transsexual people (I know one man-to-female pre-op and we've become good friends), the problem for me lies in the fact that I wish to become biological father of a couple of children, something which still is impossible with transsexual people.
If that would become possible some day or I've become father in the meanwhile sure why not if our interests match.

Around the Network
naruball said:
EricFabian said:
I don't understand. I was adopted and I received love like all my friends. So I can't the point of "have children is important". But maybe is just me

It's not just you. I'd much rather adopt than have biological children. There are too many children out there that need a home (and love), and I wish people could see that. This may sound weird to 99.99% of the population, but I find the whole need for your "own" children (such a terrible term) a bit selfish (Aristotle did too, for anyone who cares). It sucks that the vast majority of the couples who adopt are unable to have biological children. It's be much better if more peole did not think this way, as far as I'm concerned.

Having said that, sorry Wright. I wouldn't. I'm happy for all transexuals but I don't find myself attracted to them. If I was already in love with someone who was a trassexual and I didn't know it, I guess I wouldn't have a problem. 

On a side note. Has anyone else watched Transparent? I just watched the entire first season today and it's pretty good.

Things might be easier if $$$$$ wasn't such a huge part of adoption. It's in our nature to want to pass our genes on, so I don't see anything selfish about wanting to produce your children yourself. Remember, our bodies our decision and all that. :)

im gay...

a f to m.... no
a m to f.... still no

Ka-pi96 said:
binary solo said:
Probably not.

My reason for dating is not to have a casual romantic relationship. I'd only date people who could be prospective marriage material, and one essential criteria for prospective marriage material would be at least the possibility of having children.

But if I knew for certain that a "natural born" woman was totally infertile I would probably not date her either. Though if surrogacy was on the cards (i.e. she still produced fertilisable eggs) that would be OK.

If I was into casual relationships, then yes I would be fine with dating a trans-woman, but only once they've had their full genital transformation. I am not into dick at all, even on someone who otherwise looks totally like a woman.

Pretty much the same as me. *high five*

Nice to see some people with whom I have common ground on this sort of thing.

Of course it's all hypothetical since I am an old dude now, happily married and had my quota of kids. If for some strange reason I find myself single while I still have some vestige of a libido (which I can only see happening if my wife dies, which is far too sad to think about), I could potentially see myself marrying without any intention of having more kids. Under those conditions there is a possibility of me seeing an infertile woman or a trans-woman as possible marriage material.

Which is why I said probably not, not definitely not.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

thismeintiel said:
averagegamer515 said:

Haha yeah its not showing up but I assumed it was Sarina. Her, Bailey, and Bee make me not straight lol

Hadn't really heard of Bee til this thread.  But, yea, I think even the most straight guy would question things (even if just a little) after seeing pics of them.  It definitely doesn't help that they actually sound like women, too. 

Most male cross-dressers are straight males so that it would make sense to see straight guys question themselves.

Only if "she" looks like a 20-30 year old Danni Ashe.

Hunting Season is done...