By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gasoline price at your local area.

dpmnymkrprez xstonexcold316x dedoslav BenKenobi88 ssj12 All of you, i assume that you mean that one GALLON cost's that much over there ? And i also assume that one U.S.(liquid) gallons is about 4.4 liters ?

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Around the Network

$3.13/gallon in Tucson AZ for regular unleaded gas. +0.20 for premium.

$1.30AU (per litre) here in Australia - about $1.15 US. So 1 gallon is about $5US.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Haha I love NJ.  Gas is $2.88 or so per gallon here.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

2Punisher:

Yeah, that's the price for one gallon. I think one gallon is something like 3.8 liters, not 4.4.

Around the Network

$2.95 in north carolina

my car hates it

Wii ID: 3598-1817-7961-3393. PM me if you want an add

If it wasnt for MGS4, the PS3 is unnecessary

Hahaha, one of the best things in Venezuela is the gasoline cost. The litre is about 4 CENTS!!!, so you could make a full tank with less than $2!, here we have the 2nd best gasoline in the world(and it's exported to USA mostly and Europe). The bad point is that the roads are in bad state. We have expencive electronics(PS3 about $1300) but cheap gasoline and the diesel is even cheaper.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

I think it was 3.4$/gallon something for regular here in LA, keeps going up week to week...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Yes, gallon sorry. I wish we didn't use the English system, but we still do... Except for miles...I can't think in anything but miles...I would not be able to switch to kilometers.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

$3.72/gallon premium Miami, Florida

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723