By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4: Meet Spotify/Music Unlimited Closing.

Glad they made the change, Spotify is amazing.

Around the Network

They're skipping PSVita :/

How many money did they waste on music unlimited? Hopefully sony stop trying to compete with everyone on everything.

Sony music was already on spotify, so there was pretty much no point in keeping music unlimited.

I hope they keep that division.

RenCutypoison said:
Sony music was already on spotify, so there was pretty much no point in keeping music unlimited.

You're getting confused about the whole situation I think. Music Unlimited and Sony Music have nothing to do with each other in the way you are speaking.

Yes!! I tried Music Unlimited but it never seemed to work for me. I love Spotify so i'm definitely using this! :D

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
RenCutypoison said:

You're getting confused about the whole situation I think. Music Unlimited and Sony Music have nothing to do with each other in the way you are speaking.

I always thought the only point of music unlimited was to promote sony music. If I was wrong thank you for clearing that misunderstanding.

HELL YEAH! I'm already got premium (paying $5 since I'm a student) This is right up my alley.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

fireburn95 said:
Also get vevo on ps4 pl0x

Everything on VEVO is on YouTube. Also there's VidZone. 

sully1311 said:

I think they soon will though:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/playstation-network-encompass-games-tv-155800955.html

The PS5 Exists. 

I might actually try it out now.