By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS4 Exclusive Teased by Square Enix; Reveal Coming on the 31st

gooch_destroyer said:
Could be a Final Fantasy tactics or a Final Fantasy Warriors game.

Oh perhaps... Final Fantasy Type-Zero

Around the Network

I'm pretty intrigued! It would be a weird time to make a big announcement, but weirder things have happened. Let's hope for yet another amazing JRPG from SE!

I hope that is something really cool, but considering that it's exclusive and I don't think that Sony has anything to do with it, I'd say that is a low budget game exclusive to Weaboo land.

I'm now filled with determination.

Why do most people if not all asume square will only make an RPG? This could be the return of legacy of kain: soul reaver. I would love to play as raZiel again, or at least a remaster, I had the games, but I was to young to be able to beat them or to understand them very well.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Zombie JRPG.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Could be a Final Fantasy tactics or a Final Fantasy Warriors game.

Oh perhaps... Final Fantasy Type-Zero

Ooooooor Final Fantasy verse XVI?

Those last two pics looks like the cave after the Midgar Marsh ?!?!?! FF7 remake?!?!?!?!? First pic looks like ancient forest and second one looks like the cave where you get vincents final limit

vivster said:
It's a browser game exclusive to the PS4 browser.

with all the shit S-E has done I wouldn't be surprised by this, or some F2P game

It's going to be a crappy, free 2 play, generic action/RPG game.

vivster said:
It's a browser game exclusive to the PS4 browser.

It's a payment system for micro-transactions masquerading as a game wherein your character levels up as you purchase mobile content on your phone

The Z stands for zeni, which is the old-timey name for yen.