By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dying Light scores 9.4

Lafiel said:
POE said:
Yeah, who cares about the gameplay this days anyway, just look how good it looks!!

the OP quoted the graphics talk part of the review ..

I know, i was criticizing the OP. He decided to put the graphics part instead of antother one like the gameplay for example, making me believe what i said: nowadays the graphiczzzz are the only thing that matters.

Around the Network

Please if anyone play the Xbox One version, tell me if it is too shitty, I sold my PS4 a while ago (do not ask why).

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Apparently it's running better on the xboxone compared to the PS4

Apparently it's running better on the xboxone compared to the PS4

Gameplay wise it should be good, a combination of dead island with mirror edge but less buggy.

Around the Network

Good score, I'll buy it when I finally finish Dragon Age Inquisition. 65 hours in and still have 4 maps left to explore. Anyone know how long the story in Dying light is? couldn't find anything in the review about it

shikamaru317 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Please if anyone play the Xbox One version, tell me if it is too shitty, I sold my PS4 a while ago (do not ask why).

I heard the PS4 and Xbox One versions look pretty much exactly the same.

Cool =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

badgenome said:
fireburn95 said:
Should satisfy that zombie itch I've had for the past year.

I think they make an ointment for that.

I think the ointment for a zombie itch is a chainsaw to the neck. Not gonna take any risks here.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

FightingSmile said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itdAArbtbLw

Rich doesn't like it, supposedly

Who cares? Rich is an idiot. He's saying it feels too much lie Dead Island, a game which I liked a lot. He should just say it's not his type of game...

Roughly 20-40 hours depending