By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dying Light scores 9.4

Can't read the OPs mind but I think he quoted the graphics/performance part for the glitchy release rumors

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network
PieToast said:

Can't read the OPs mind but I think he quoted the graphics/performance part for the glitchy release rumors

He just copied the blurb from Metacritic.

Dying Light seems to be doing great. It has solid gameplay and graphics from what I've seen.

I watched Jim Sterling do a play of it on youtube yesterday. I was really impressed. I mean not just a little. Sadly, not my sort of game. Zombie games I mean. I really have no interest in them. Good on it though.

Hmm, pie.

For me FPS parkour sucks arse, and blows chunks at the same time. Give me Tomb Raider parkour any day, even on a bad day.

Zero interest in this game. But I hope the FPS parkour fans like it.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Here comes the overhype train...

Review embargo + first review overly positive = Someone is gonna fall for it.

I recommend waiting for more reviews. It certainly doesnt look like a 9+ game.

So far i am pleasantly surprised. Managed to get around two hours in last night. At first it seemed very run of the mill but it managed to grab me quite a bit more near the end of my session. Im looking forward to continuing it later today. One thing ill say is that it thankfully doesnt appear that enemies have level scaling (at least from what i could tell) which was what made me quit the dead island series before completion.

dyremose said:
So far i am pleasantly surprised. Managed to get around two hours in last night. At first it seemed very run of the mill but it managed to grab me quite a bit more near the end of my session. Im looking forward to continuing it later today. One thing ill say is that it thankfully doesnt appear that enemies have level scaling (at least from what i could tell) which was what made me quit the dead island series before completion.

Sounds good.

dyremose... Are you from Denmark?

busbfran said:
Apparently it's running better on the xboxone compared to the PS4

Sure sure with that low end GPU, only capable of 1.3TF and very low effective memory bandwidth... maybe if the Game runs at 720p on X1...

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
busbfran said:
Apparently it's running better on the xboxone compared to the PS4

Sure sure with that low end GPU, only capable of 1.3TF and very low effective memory bandwidth... maybe if the Game runs at 720p on X1...

Which is not the case: http://gamingbolt.com/dying-light-ps4-versus-xbox-one-comparison-almost-identical-across-both-platforms