Forums - Movies & TV - FANTASTIC FOUR | TEASER TRAILER *Interstellar Edition*

I decided to edit and mix interstellar and the new fantastic four trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfhS0L3k-sE&feature=youtu.be

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

Thank you for reminding me about interstellar, I wanted to watch it an then forgot about it. I am downloading it on Kickasstorrents right now! Thanks!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Thank you for reminding me about interstellar, I wanted to watch it an then forgot about it. I am downloading it on Kickasstorrents right now! Thanks!

lol you're welcome

Bloody brilliant, haha. When i saw the trailer earlier i jokingly wondered why they'd release a new trailer for Interstellar so long after the movie came out

melbye said:
Bloody brilliant, haha. When i saw the trailer earlier i jokingly wondered why they'd release a new trailer for Interstellar so long after the movie came out

haha

Around the Network

Lol, i wasnt interested at all but the interstellar version makes it interesting

The music is really very important in a movie, and a lot dont understand that and destroy their movie by not taking time to chose the perfect music and perfect compositor for their subject.

Interstellar, so fanboy of this one, movie of the year !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Gave me chills. Crazy that I didn't even know there was a new FF trailer out. I have to turn in my geek card.

d21lewis said:
Gave me chills. Crazy that I didn't even know there was a new FF trailer out. I have to turn in my geek card.

it looks like it could be decent

PwerlvlAmy said:
d21lewis said:

I agree.  Hope the big villain is somebody besides Galactus.  I still don't know how I feel about black Johnny Storm.  Seems like change for the sake of change.  Would be easier to accept if they changed The Thing.  I mean, Invisible Woman and Human Torch are supposed to be brother and sister!!

Then again, in the older version, Jessica Alba and Chris Evans tried to pass for siblings....

d21lewis said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I agree.  Hope the big villain is somebody besides Galactus.  I still don't know how I feel about black Johnny Storm.  Seems like change for the sake of change.  Would be easier to accept if they changed The Thing.  I mean, Invisible Woman and Human Torch are supposed to be brother and sister!!

Then again, in the older version, Jessica Alba and Chris Evans tried to pass for siblings....

Well Dr Doom in this movie is a hacker... and hes not called Dr Doom