By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are some of the most obscure games that you've played and absolutely love?

NiKKoM said:

here is a wikipedia description of one of the mini games:

Shake the can into outer space!Players mash all the game buttons to shake a soft drink can. After a fixed period of time, all cans are placed on Space Shuttle launchpads, and launched into space with their pent-up fizz. The winner is whoever's can flies the furthest from Earth. If the player is particularly good, their can will be powerful enough to slam into the moon.

Bishi Bashi is such a good game! The arcade versions are just ridiculous! I would play it sometimes just for laughs!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

OMG Typing of the Dead was one of the weirdest games ever!

For me, Trauma Center: New Blood probably takes the title.

I had a hard time determining what is considered obscure, but I`ll go with these.

Fragile Dream (Wii) - Great horror adventure game which is never talked about.
Magic Carpet (PC/PS1) - Fun game made by Bullfrog.
Dokapon Kingdom - (Wii/PS2) RPG meets board games.
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis - (GBA) excellent tactics game for the GBA.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Feel The Magic

This game almost gave me a brain tumor. It was so ridiculous. It also gave me nightmares, but I couldn't stop playing it.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Super 3D Noah's Ark on SNES. How this game got made I'll never know.

Also Clock Tower on the PlayStation, one of the scariest games of all time IMHO.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
pbroy said:
PixelPerfect said:
Hatoful Boyfriend
I don't know why but I felt the game was very enjoyable despite its strange premise.

Just looked that one up. It looks pretty out there. Are you supposed to date pigeons or something?

Yeah, but if you look a bit deeper into the lore it's really, not what you'd expect.  I still enjoyed it though :)

Based 90s Sierra

Faust said:

Bullet witch for me

According to vgchartz it only solds 100k copies ww so thats pretty obscure.

That reminds me, I still need to finish that game. 

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

The Bloody Roar series. It's a ton of fun but weird as shit. Too bad they stopped making them after the 6th gen.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

pbroy said:
Faust said:

Bullet witch for me

According to vgchartz it only solds 100k copies ww so thats pretty obscure.

That reminds me, I still need to finish that game. 

ajajajja its only 4 hrs long so it shouldnt be a problem