By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, what region do you live in?

Tagged games:

?

NTSC 128 37.87%

PAL 203 60.06%

Japan 7 2.07%

Total:338

Interesting to see so many PAL users

NTSC, United States for me!

Around the Network
episteme said:

The Wii U can only output 60Hz, but PAL VC games are 50Hz. They're running slower and every fifth frame has to be duplicated (what results in jerkiness).

And they did strange things like DKC 1&3 being the 60Hz NTSC versions and DKC 2 being the 50Hz PAL version.

That's just bizarre.

Tachikoma said:
manuel said:
Cloudman said:
Currently Japan

my japan-bros!

Seems we're in a very exclusive club here!

And on the topic of regions... I'm still waiting for a Japanese version of Duck Tales! (Damn region lock!)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

manuel said:
Tachikoma said:

And on the topic of regions... I'm still waiting for a Japanese version of Duck Tales! (Damn region lock!)

Where you guys at in Japan? (from the other guys 'currently' though it seems hes just visiting / here short term?)

Tachikoma said:
manuel said:

Where you guys at in Japan? (from the other guys 'currently' though it seems hes just visiting / here short term?)

East of Hiroshima prefecture here. Somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Permanent resident. :)

I guess most others would be the Tokyo region?

Around the Network
manuel said:
Tachikoma said:

East of Hiroshima prefecture here. Somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Permanent resident. :)

I`m currently residing in the Tohoku area. I`ve been here for awhile, but I`m gonna leave later in the year.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

manuel said:
Tachikoma said:

West of Tokyo, Kanagawa.

Permanent resident (well i'd hope so since I was born here, so i guess im really Japanese national), my husband Tamron, though from the UK originally, is also a Permanent resident.

Tachikoma said:

West of Tokyo, Kanagawa.

Permanent resident (well i'd hope so since I was born here, so i guess im really Japanese national), my husband Tamron, though from the UK originally, is also a Permanent resident.

Ah, born here! Nice.

I'm only here for about 7 years or so...

When I hear Kanagawa I always think of Slam Dunk... *haha* 湘北!!

Cloudman said:
manuel said:

I`m currently residing in the Tohoku area. I`ve been here for awhile, but I`m gonna leave later in the year.

Here on business? Or university/school?

We are really derailing this thread... :/

manuel said:
Cloudman said:

Here on business? Or university/school?

We are really derailing this thread... :/

Haha, yeah, we are. Whoops. Well, we are the few in one region. I work here. Been around for 3 years. Not as long as you, though.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread