By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you're doing exactly what you're doing in 10 years, would you be happy?

Still in college? Neither me, my parents, nor my bank account would be happy.

If you mean general activities (coding, gaming, general exercise habits, etc) I would be happy, but wish I was doing more with life in terms of growing my faith in God and getting a lifetime partner/kids.

Around the Network

10 more years of grad school?

Nah, 10 years from now i should be well settled in a career of some sort and have found a special someone by then (going through this "i need a girlfriend" phase which is bothersome. I used to be quite content in my solitude).

I mean, what else is there? Do what you love, have people to love.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

To a degree, yes. I am the happiest I have ever been with friends, family and work. I still have ambition to grow my company more and experience more new and exciting parts of life such as travel.

I think this question is very different if you are young and getting started or have been working a while.

I don't want to be almost graduating in 10 years. Of course, maybe I'll be a doctor or lawyer, so graduating in 10 years would be ok.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Being a student ten years from now would be torture. I don't even have a girl/ friend with benefit atm either so I'd be frustrated/ depressed/ hard too lol.

Around the Network

Ask me in a year (senior in college).

Other than professionally I'm very happy I always have just enough to play and keep up with my running and basketball. Hopefully a girl comes but it has to be one that fits in with the rest of my lifestyle because I'm happy there now.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I would add a girlfriend and the same job but in a company that pays better. Other than that I'm fine.

So ask me in 2 years again when I achieved that.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I don't want to be almost graduating in 10 years. Of course, maybe I'll be a doctor or lawyer, so graduating in 10 years would be ok.

Good... The higher you aim, the less costly the miss. Hope you like to study because both fields require lots of it .

OP: Nah. Hell I be disappointed if I'm still like this a year from now!

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Good... The higher you aim, the less costly the miss. Hope you like to study because both fields require lots of it .

OP: Nah. Hell I be disappointed if I'm still like this a year from now!

I'm not gonna take those courses. I'm taking something like Political Science, though I still can't cjoose what course to take.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Studying in uni and constantly meeting new people. Yeah probs

Yay!!!