By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you're doing exactly what you're doing in 10 years, would you be happy?

If I were still stuck in that annoying 200-250k USD p.a. bracket in 10 years, I would seriously be dissatisfied.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I work at a stock broker and investment management firm so I don't mind if I'm still doing that in 10 years.

Gilgamesh said:
pbroy said:
I can buy whatever I want right now and am living a comfortable life. The only thing I can't buy is love I mean, I'm a pretty good looking guy... *must repress sad feelings*... That's it, time to buy myself something to make me feel better about myself!

What can you do different to meet new people?

Probably get a nice fast car and pimp it out to compensate for my small penis.

You have any other ideas, Mr. Most Attractive User on VGChartz? 

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Faxanadu said:
If I were still stuck in that annoying 200-250k USD p.a. bracket in 10 years, I would seriously be dissatisfied.

Aww poor you. Earning that much per year must suck?

I would love for time to stand still for the next 10 years. Would prooably like to switch jobs down the road though, but maintaining my lifestyle is going to become difficult as i grow older.

Around the Network

Definetely not.

I'm about to obtain a degree in engineering, but now I know that I don't want to be an engineer for the rest of my life.

What I really would like to be is a teacher. I love History and Geography in general.

My parents didn't take my decision very well, because even as a studant I make more money than a teacher with years of experience.

pff if i have to stay a student with ba jobs for the next 10 years, i wanna live in holland... atleast they have soem freedom....

42 years old, still in college, and still planning my wedding? NO THANKS!

On the other hand, I work in Financial Aid, so that'd still be pretty nice.

Kirin_gaming said:

You just made me realize how incomplete my life is right now...It is a fun life so far though. 

And it will only keep getting better. 

Strive to make your life the best life possible, you only get one life, live it the way you want, it's all about having a good attitude and your on the right track!

I'll be even older and hornier in 10 years