By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona stream announced for February 4th

NobleTeam360 said:
I was about to say, " 30 hours of streaming just to see 2 minutes of gameplay?" " I'll pass " . Still I'll just wait for a trailer on Youtube.

Lame. :P

Around the Network

oh my goooood

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
teigaga said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Persona 5 to be ported to Wii U? Weird announcement I made up, but how would you guys react to that?

Would prefer a PSVita version, and it would make more sense too provided the game could actually run on the Vita without too many sacrifices

I don't think so. This will probably use up a lot of the power of the PS3 to run. A port to the Vita might end up like Borderlands 2.

The Vita can do a lot better then that rushed borderlands port. Also Persona isn't an open world action game (although the scale may change with this entry), so porting it should be less challenging then Borderlands. Persona 4 didn't push the PS2, so I don't really expect this to push the PS3 but I'll have to see it to make a judgement, Ideally I like to see it have really high quality anime visuals and animations that won't fit on the PSVita but I'm not betting on it. My bigger concern was actually how much space it would take up :/

I hope it's like the last Persona stream. God that was glorious.

Ka-pi96 said:
Munkeh111 said:

I'm not sure I can think of a single game where framerate is less important than Persona

But maybe some confirmation that this game is actually coming to Europe?

Haven't it been confirmed for NA already? That pretty much guarantees a European release as well. Besides, PS consoles are region free so you could play the American version if it doesn't.

What worries me is what happened at PSX. The US PS blog posted an entry "announcing" its PS4/PS3 release in the US. The EU blog posted the same articles with everything else, but no mention of Persona. It's not a case of them not mentioning Europe, but a deal clearly hasn't been done

Importing the physical game is obviously an option, but I would prefer the local version

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Persona 5 to be ported to Wii U? Weird announcement I made up, but how would you guys react to that?

That would be a waste of dev time IMO.

Other than that I wouldn't give a shit

cant wait. the best JRPG in the future