By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXV is one giant, connected Landmass. Important disconcerting info

bigtakilla said:

The world isn't even big enough to warrant an airship from what we've seen. Not surprised they aren't in it.

Uhm? What? We have absolutely no idea how big the world is going to be at this point.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
the_dengle said:

Doesn't sound like the game is coming out this year. I was on the fence about whether it would.

Please don't anybody bring up that other game in this thread, I beg of you.

What other game?

That game that's exclusive to the third platform

UncleAlfred said:
bigtakilla said:
The World isn't even big enough to warrant an airship from what we've seen. Not surprised they aren't in it.

Not definitive if they are in or not, but are you kidding?  The draw distance in that FFXV demonstration was huge. It was a very small portion of the world too according to them.  

You would need some faster way eventually to get across areas considering the size of this game.  Screw fast travel, you'd get around just fine with an airship.

Draw distance was fine, but the map was small. you wouldn't need an airship.

Compare the city to the land. It isn't big. Having a slower mode of transportation like a car (not to mention having to go around mountains, ect) will make it feel much bigger.

DerNebel said:
Ka-pi96 said:
the_dengle said:

Doesn't sound like the game is coming out this year. I was on the fence about whether it would.

What other game?

There's a game coming to XBone that is like this?

Ka-pi96 said:

There's a game coming to XBone that is very very like this.

Wait, so are we saying we shouldn't be talking about the Xbone version of this game, or another Xbone game that is similar...

Around the Network

I hope the car will have customization and good controls then!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

DerNebel said:
Ka-pi96 said:
the_dengle said:

What other game?

You guys are right. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is going to beat the piss out of this pansy-ass game. It would be unfair to bring it up.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

bigtakilla said:

The world isn't even big enough to warrant an airship from what we've seen. Not surprised they aren't in it.

but i am guessing this is supposed to be a hate thread 

I was obviously referring to Kingdom Hearts 3, geez guys.

Intrinsic said:
bigtakilla said:

but i am guessing this is supposed to be a hate thread 

No, it seems about the size of a certain game that was the greatest jrpg of last gen (which you traveled through on foot).