By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do people still play Black Ops 2 Online on WiiU?

I just got a WiiU with Super Smash and Mario Kart, but i am curious of how cod plays on the WiiU Gamepad. But my biggest concern is if people on WiiU are still playing Black Ops 2 Online? So if you have it on WiiU, could please check out how many people are online on average? And if you can find a game in Free For All? Because that's very important to me and is the deciding factor if i will purchase it or not.

Around the Network

Plaese, anyone?

Last year i asked the same.question seemed quite lively. Also check the game.on miiverse and ask there. I shall recommend zombiu tho good game

did you end up buying it?

No i didnt in the end. But yeah from what ive heard its a good version of the game with added off tv play. Miiverse is best place for info last time i went on black ops page it was lively

Around the Network

I often play it..but on veteran dm

800-2000 people from what I've seen on miiverse. https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAAEVHhiI1RbKA
FFA or TDM, probably not the other modes

Haven't played blops2 since ghosts released, but I don't play much cod at all these days.  There are plenty of people playing so that you will always have folks to play with, so that shouldn't be a worry.  The games play great and I have no complaints about either.  I preferred blops and ghosts to blops2 personally.  I'd rather earn credits and spend them how I'd like than unlock things by my level.

I bought Ghosts and skipped Black Ops 2. You can always find a match on deathmatch though.

2000 ppl online? Man the last time i saw so few ppl online on a game was killzone shadowfall^^