By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Windows 10 Event: **LIVE** Windows 10 FREE to Windows 8, 8.1 and 7 Users.

What are you most anticipating?

The new Spartan Browser 50 23.92%

Virtual Reality debut 18 8.61%

PC Gaming with Xbox 55 26.32%

New Flasgship Phone 4 1.91%

New Surface Hardware 3 1.44%

START MENU 35 16.75%

Unknown new additions 14 6.70%

Cortana 9 4.31%

Other 15 7.18%

Total:203

Bouncing off walls at Windows 10 being a free upgrade. Was going to get that shit free regardless anyway ;)

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
jlmurph2 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
WTF? Why would I want to stream my Xbox One games on my PC? ......Microsoft.

Lol so you don't have to take up the TV

LMAO...Oh...they should've said that earlier! Stupid me. XD

Also, so you can play your XBox One games away from home, like you can with the Vita.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Not just your pc... to most windows 10 device (tablets.etc.)

Praise the One.

I feel like Microsoft is pulling a Square Enix...

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Cause your girlfriend wants to watch some lame reality show on the tv. Or you want to play XBOX in your bedroom but you dont feel like moving the console from your gaming room. Or your roomate wants to play PS4 on the main TV. Its kind of like what you can do with PS4 to Vita or Wii U to the controller screen but you can do it on many more devices.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I feel like Microsoft is pulling a Square Enix...

I was also thinking the same. But I liked game streaming option. A mixed opinion.

CDiablo said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Cause your girlfriend wants to watch some lame reality show on the tv. Or you want to play XBOX in your bedroom but you dont feel like moving the console from your gaming room. Or your roomate wants to play PS4 on the main TV. Its kind of like what you can do with PS4 to Vita or Wii U to the controller screen but you can do it on many more devices.

Gotcha. I'm consoled now. (Get it?)

Wow, Holograms? This is dope!

Windows Holographic?

Holograms looks cool.