By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite gaming related channel on YouTube and why?

Do you have a favorite gaming channel?

I have one 19 52.78%

I don't really watch YouTube 4 11.11%

KatyPerryVEVO without question 13 36.11%

Total:36

Chuggaconroy
Monkeyfarm
GameXPlain

Around the Network
dukerx2 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Kinda Funny Games because I went to IGN mostly for that crew.

Who Is your favorite, Colin or Greg?

They both have their postives and negatives. Colin is really knowledgable about Playstation and he usually has something interesting to say. However, he can be very narrow-minded and condescending about his opinions (about indie games in particular). Greg is a great host and open-minded guy, but he can get obnoxious at times.

I'd say Colin probably because he offers more insightful commentary compared to Greg. I do like them both though.

I watch a lot of gaming related stuff on Youtube...Total Biscuit, Game Grumps, JonTron, Best Friends (Sw1tcher), SeaNanners, Dodger (PressHearttoContinue), Jim Sterling, Chilled Chaos, Extra Credits etc.

They are all great for different things and I spend way more time than I care to admit watching them

Probably dorkly.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I am subbed to AngryJoe, GameGrumps, Lore and DidYouKnowGaming, as well as some league of legends top fails/plays. They are my go to for Vidya entertainment.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Superbunnyhop. He always takes this sort of a meta approach to games and their ability to purposefully reflect reality in their themes and how gameplay mechanics reflect those themes.

I highly recommend his Critical Close Ups if you're a MGS fan, especially if MGS2 pissed you off.

.- -... -.-. -..

Game Grumps is pretty much the only one I watch semi-regularly, and I only started recently. If I'm watching a dumb let's play it's got to be funny, and beyond that there isn't a whole lot of gaming stuff I'm into watching.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Reviewtechusa. Overall I usually agree with his opinion unlike most other YouTube gaming related channels.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Classic game room hd and angry joe show.

theRadBrad
AngryJoeShow
KSI
VanossGaming
AllShamNoWow
TotalBiscuit

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma