PS3: 3
3DS: 2
PC: 1
Wii: 1

omg Wii U has more than the PS3

English is not my native language

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
I think Driveclub will start going back up after today.

This didn't really become true.

Blood_Tears said:
Bye Bye Sunset Overdrive.

Hi Hi Sunset Overdrive, it charted again week ending January 31.

Also regarding Walsufnir's post above Driveclub dropped again and is going to be gone from the charts by week ending February 7.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
Blood_Tears said:
Bye Bye Sunset Overdrive.

Also regarding Walsufnir's post above Driveclub dropped again and is going to be gone from the charts by week ending February 7.

Nice, that's cool. I don't recall saying anything about DriveClub though. I didn't know they were in comparison with each other. Looks like they're both gone as of the 14th charts though. What are the UK lifetime sales so far for both again?

Blood_Tears said:
darkenergy said:

Nice, that's cool. I don't recall saying anything about DriveClub though. I didn't know they were in comparison with each other. Looks like they're both gone as of the 14th charts though. What are the UK lifetime sales so far for both again?

There was a misunderstanding I know you didn't say anything about Driveclub I just didn't want to make another separate comment.

My bad.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

I very like the Darkenegry bump, it is really interesting and funny.
And in some way epic.

darkenergy said:
Minecraft still beasting as usual, Microsoft must be smiling for this.

Probably be a long time before they're smiling after buying it for 2.50BN.  

Kerotan said:
darkenergy said:
Minecraft still beasting as usual, Microsoft must be smiling for this.

Didn't they announce when the deal went through that they expected to break even by June of this year?

Buying foreign businesses like this is also a way to bring home overseas profits while lessening the tax burden.

vfguy said:
Kerotan said:

Didn't they announce when the deal went through that they expected to break even by June of this year?

Buying foreign businesses like this is also a way to bring home overseas profits while lessening the tax burden.

They won't come within a country mile of breaking even this year. I'd be shocked if they said that. 

Kerotan said:
vfguy said:

They won't come within a country mile of breaking even this year. I'd be shocked if they said that. 

"It expects the acquisition to be break-even during the 2015 fiscal year, which ends 30th June 2015."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-15-microsoft-buys-mojang-and-minecraft

Every toy store and videogame store in the Western world has Minecraft merch and the game just keeps selling and selling.