By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forum Archive: IGDA Japan says many developers are shifting their focus to Wii

I know that some people don't support thread bumping, but things like this are actually really interesting to see what people's opinions of the console war were back when it began. It's like discovering some kind of ancient artefact :)

Very interesting btw

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Priceless find ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

radishhead said:
I know that some people don't support thread bumping, but things like this are actually really interesting to see what people's opinions of the console war were back when it began. It's like discovering some kind of ancient artefact :)

Very interesting btw

talked it over with Machina and we think that if a necrobump actually serves a purpose like this then we can let them slide every now and then.  So I'll stop locking necro threads on sight and just go case by case.  necroing something just to say "haha you were wrong" will still get locked but if you seem to be trying to start a reasonable discussion on something then we'll consider leaving the necro'd thread unlocked and putting "archive" at the beginning of the title so people don't get confused about this being a new or old thread.