By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order: 1886 Is Actually Quite Innovative; it’s Time to Shelve that Boring, Generic Excuse to Bash it

LudicrousSpeed said:
Alt in the thread catching feelings LOL

HUH?? No one is catching feeling, just calling people out on there obvious biase, hypocrisy.  

Around the Network

I like the setting and look of the game, not sure why getting grief. Looks like I will have some fun with it in a couple.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Do you keep tabs on what consoles everyone in the forum owns? lol.

And why would people want a game they are complaining about? If someone asked me about Brussels sprouts I would say they smell weird and taste gross. I wouldn't then stop on the way home and buy a Brussels sprout sandwich or something.

To who are you asking?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Remember when Dungeon Keeper flopped? And EA said it 'innovated' too much?

The trend of refining graphics over gameplay remains a worrisome one.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
Remember when Dungeon Keeper flopped? And EA said it 'innovated' too much?

The trend of refining graphics over gameplay remains a worrisome one.

What proof do you have this game is doing that? Did you play it?

Around the Network

Some people really need to calm down and stop thinking as if an opinion is considered bias or fanboyism.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
Some people really need to calm down and stop thinking as if an opinion is considered bias or fanboyism.

I agree with this for the most part.  However, calling this a QTE fest just doesn't seem accurate from what we've seen.  I don't know how the actual game turned out as I never bought it, but that E3 preview of Ryse was almost ALL QTE's.  People comparing the two, based on what we've seen so far, seems more like an agenda being pushed than realistic criticism.  I get the "lack of innovation/revolution" complaints.  That's valid.  But the QTE stuff...I just don't get.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Of course the game isn't innovative in any way.

Don't you know? Only MS and Nintendo ever innovate.

darkenergy said:

this is whats bugging me the most. have an opinion that isnt positive? well then you're just a fanbou hater and wrong. its an utterly pathetic way to brush potentially constuctive criticism and conversation under the carpet. 

bigjon said:
This game gets a lot hate, but mostly from XBox fanboys. The game scares them because it is something that their console of choice will not have and will not have anything remotely close to compete with it.

That's a strange thing to say, considering MS recently bought the Gears IP, and there is supposedly a Gears collection coming this year.