By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2014 - Stage 1 - Round 12

5p - Conegamer
4p - badgenome
3p - Celador
2p - theprof00
1p - Augen

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network

5p - Augen - What?... He thinks I hate him. He's actually a pretty engaging user.
4p - Conegamer - He lives here. Nice to everyone.
3p - theprof00 - Pretty controversial user. It's always fun trying to prove a point with.
2p - badgenome - A wild one. Has kept pretty quiet all year.
1p - Celador - An active user all year

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Yikes. Most difficult round ever.

Let's see...

5p - Conegamer. This really shouldn't come as a surprise, since I find Conegamer to be one of (if not the) best user of this site. Also, flattering the mods might make me go far. Who knows :P

4p - Badgenome. Ever since I started in VGC, I always found Badgenome to be a heartless bastard. Well, he IS a heartless bastard, but turns out that he's an awesome heartless bastard. Also, I'm playing Binary Domain thanks to him. And everyone should play Binary Domain. Shame on you, people who don't play Binary Domain!!

3p - Theprof00. He's my husbando. Or waifu, if you prefer. Gets only three points because he didn't want to try pegging.

2p - Augen. I gave him two points because it's not fair that he gets to have Nymeria while everyone else plays Magic the Gathering on a dark basement. (But you're awesome, Augen, I'd give you ten points if the system allowed me to)

1p - Celador. Someone has to get the fewer points; but this doesn't represent that I dislike you or anything. You might have controversial attitude, but you're not shy of saying what you really think. That's a quality I can admire in a person.

5p - Conegamer
4p - theprof00
3p - Badgenome
2p - Augen
1p - Celador

All this guys are worth 5 points though. Truly some of the best.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

5p Conegamer
4p celador
3p Augen
2p bagdenome
1p theprof

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

5P: Cone
4P: Prof00
3P: Augen
2P: Badgenome
1P: Celador

5p - theprof00
4p - Conegamer
3p - Badgenome
2p - Augen
1p - Celador

5p - badgenome
4p - Augen
3p - theprof00
2p - Celador
1p - Conegamer

5p Conegamer
4p Theprof00
3p Celador
2p Augen
1p Badgenome

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

axumblade said:
Wow. Some truly awesome users...oh...and Conegamer. :P

5. Conegamer (always there bright eyed and bushy tailed. And he threatened to unban his dog if I didn't vote for him)

4. theprof00 (I may sometimes think he is a madman but he is our mad man.).

3. Augen (He told me that I am like Andy and he is Jerry from Parks & Rec. He mentioned my obsession and one of my favorite shows. So he gets points.)

2. Badgenome (he once punched me in the face. It was awesome).

1. Celador (I didn't get your bribery check as I did from the others in time. But seriously, its a tough round and and I've known the other users a lot longer)

I'm not sure how to take that first line...but thanks! You made the rookie error of the less than symbol in your post, though. 

5. Augen (One of the nicest people on the site. I really need to talk to him more)

4. Badgenome (Has an interesting taste in wall decorations, but his love for DanganRonpa rivals my own)

3. TheProf (Did a great job hosting Mafia and also the 10 week countdown this year, too)

2. Celador (I haven't spoken to you all that much, but you're an awesome user too)

1. Conegamer (The easiest decision of the bunch. Too many reasons to count)

Good luck to everyone, the top 4 are all awesome users.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.