By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a gaming device it is probably dead.

Around the Network
WolfpackN64 said:
It might come back when they learn how to use it properly. Also, how are there not more light gun/rail shooters for the Wii/Wii U? the Wiimote is perfect for that.

that has boggle my mind for a while. WOuld have loved to seen a new Point Blank

oniyide said:
WolfpackN64 said:
It might come back when they learn how to use it properly. Also, how are there not more light gun/rail shooters for the Wii/Wii U? the Wiimote is perfect for that.

It needed a few time crisis type shooters 

Kerotan said:
oniyide said:
WolfpackN64 said:

It needed a few time crisis type shooters 

ironically PS3 got a few of those, dont know why the ball was dropped for Wii. its funny what i wanted for the Wii was eventually acheived with Move

WolfpackN64 said:

I've found myself looking at games like Cabela's Big Game Hunter when there are such better possibilities.... perhaps for Splatoon?

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network

There is no future for kinect. It died the very day they announced the X1 without Kinect. It's kinda on life support right now, but there's nothing you can do to save it from death. The most advertised feature, controlling your console with your voice, can be done with any cheap headset. Or they could build a mic into the controller. Or they could allow you to use your smartphone for that with an App. There's a ton of possibilities and you don't need Kinect for it.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

the kinect future is on the hololens. not on X1.

I think the Kinect is done. It was an awkward thing that just never worked and just made you look like a fool. I don't know why they bothered with it. Seeing how fast they separated it from the Xbox 1, I'd say they disposed of it quick.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Motion gaming in general is pretty dead.

However, I feel Wiimote could have still been popular if Nintendo kept pushing it on Wii U. Instead they focused on that stupid tablet. Much like Kinect, the tablet should have been an optional device.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Kinect for Xbox One has no future because it was dead on arrival thanks to Microsoft DRM backlash and the abandonment of hardcore players for last gen Kinect