By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 18 year old girl dates her dad for 2 years and is going to marry him. Please Lock..

Incest is legal in New Jersey... What??????????????????

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

What the shit.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Ultrashroomz said:
Cool story bro,

I didnt typed this

I found it on another forum

I only typed the LOL at fox news

and the intersting life part

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

"In fifth grade I dated a boy for two years." I feel like that statement explains a lot.

Baalzamon said:
What the shit.

^ I had more to rant about originally (being f*cked up and stuff...) but this sums it up very very well imo.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
"In fifth grade I dated a boy for two years." I feel like that statement explains a lot.

she dated a girl not a boy :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

I mean, they could have their genetics looked at. Incest isn't categorically bad (at least from a "think of their children" perspective), it just has a high risk of defects because of recessive genes that a family might carry, genes that would be very unlikely to manifest if they mated with someone unrelated.

They might be fine.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

sundin13 said:
I don't see any point in anti-incest laws...As long as the parties involved are consenting adults, then do whatever you want

It sure sounds like this chick was 17 when she started giving consent. I don't think Romeo & Juliet laws will help them here, let's just say I doubt he conceived her when he was 3 years old.

Mr Khan said:
I mean, they could have their genetics looked at. Incest isn't categorically bad (at least from a "think of their children" perspective), it just has a high risk of defects because of recessive genes that a family might carry, genes that would be very unlikely to manifest if they mated with someone unrelated.

They might be fine.

Ehh I dont think of it as wrong(Egyptians married their sisters and brothers) I think of it as unusual to say the least

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
the_dengle said:

she dated a girl not a boy :P

I literally copy-pasted a direct quote from the article. It says she dated a boy.

Anyway the joke is that she makes it sound like she was in fifth grade for two years.