By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 18 year old girl dates her dad for 2 years and is going to marry him. Please Lock..

While I personally disagree with it, they're both adults and as long as the kids are going to be okay, who am I to judge. I guess....

Around the Network

Wait, her girlfriend would sob and read bible verses when they got intimate . . . I was right, this is like a Fanfiction.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Wait, her girlfriend would sob and read bible verses when they got intimate . . . I was right, this is a Fanfiction.

I wonder what this fanfiction is ...

The weirder is that they started dating when she was just a teenager...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

fatslob-:O said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Wait, her girlfriend would sob and read bible verses when they got intimate . . . I was right, this is a Fanfiction.

I wonder what this fanfiction is ...

Where fans write stories about fandoms they love.

Around the Network
Wright said:

I don't understand why incest is illegal in the first place. I've never understand what's so forbidden about it, given that incest is a must as species when they went from a single pair to a whole ecosystem.

Well, first off that's not how evolution works... 

Secondly, a parent child relationship is fundamentally unequal.  There are power dynamics in family relationships, particularly parent child, that make it impossible for them to engage in a relationship as equals.  This situation seems particularly sleezy.

Step 1:  Abandon child to give her abandonment issues.

Step 2:  Come back and show sexual interest in daughter with abandonment issues.

Step 3:  Profit.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Personally I find incest weird
then again I can technically marry my cousin since I live in Kentucky :P

I think it is the only option in parts of the east. ;)

TheGoldenBoy said:

Where fans write stories about fandoms they love.

I thought you were going to show this fanfiction that was written by a fan ...

And after the sex, she felt in love and complete. As for the guy, only this was on his mind:
http://youtu.be/lQlIhraqL7o

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

"this or the fact that its legal in New Jersey. "

And why the fuck shouldn't it be legal? What those two is none of your damn business or anyone elses. They're consenting adults not doing anyone any harm.