By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you add every friend request you get on PS4, XB1, Wii U, PC?

yea because first thought is thats its someone from VGC

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
nah Ill wait a little
wait until some of my friends get a wii u(I only know some cousins with it)
to friend more people

I added 1 person from the MiiVerse but that's it on Wii U. I would imagine that if Splatoon is as fun online as it looks, I'm going to start adding people on Wii U then but I don't know how I'm going to do it though. I dont believe you can do party chat on Wii U so I dont know how I'm going to know who the kids are

I used to back on PS3 but I have enough friends with PS4's early on in the generation.

I'm a bit more relaxed on consoles, I'll usually give them a chance unless they start to bug me. But on Steam I've been getting a lot of issues lately with people sending links to shady sites so I am definitely a lot more cautious on there and I really only add people who have friends in common or I recognise.

Honestly, no. My circle of friends are not into console gaming (but we do play a ton of league of legends together) so I rarely have anybody to play with onlinebesides cousins and very few friends on consoles.

I don't add random people cause I already rarely play online games on console. SP all day, everyday.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Of course not. I do message them and ask who they are/how they know me. Based on the answer i decline or approve the request.

I add everyone who sends me a request. I don't want them to think I'm rude or anything, so I add them. If they do something stupid, I remove them from the list. But I'm thinking about not adding random people anymore. I only play with a small percent of them.

Of course not.

absolutely not, I only accept friend requests from people that have a good reason to add me

Nope. The only people I add are friends of mine and people I know I'll party up with.