60% 11 8.73%

20% 27 21.43%

0% 55 43.65%

40% 6 4.76%

Total:126

I agree with TLOU but nothing else.

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:

Out of curiousity, what did you think of the last few chapters of this game? I really liked the game overall, but I was kinda dissapointed with that whole sequence. Usually you seem to be a lot harsher on games than me (not that that's a bad thing), so I was kinda surprised to see this on your list.

I thought the last chapters were the worst part of the game, not only because I ended up getting the good ending and had to go through the crystal bosses over again four times, but because at that time you have access to every class and it's very obvious how most classes are useless in comparison to others and during those last sections every battle pretty much follows the same routine for the rest of the game. 

I didn't even know there was a bad ending when I first played it.  The reason why is because I encountered a bug on the game.  After the sage made reference to breaking the crystal, something that was referenced earlier in the game.  I kept on charging it.  Thing is, it didn't break after me charging it for like two minutes so I just stopped and thought maybe nothing happened.  As it turns out I was hit with a bug that extends the time that Airy starts saying stop overcharging it by a ridiculous time, because when I did find out about the bad ending, I kept charging it and it took me 10 minutes to break it when sometimes it might take 30 seconds.

Another issue with the game is that when you mastered all the classes or a majority of the classes, there was really no enemies or bosses to take advantage of some builds that you could create, even the Norende Village bosses.  One build I made halved damage from everything, while two characters dealth 40k damage and restored full HP a turn.  Dark Knight/Merchant would start off using Low leverage, making every attack from enemies and allies cut in half, and after turn one taking off 9999 each hit with Dark Nebula on allies and enemies.  The Monk/Time Mage or Black Mage would take 9999 each hit with low level magic thanks to phantom weapon and natural talent.  The Salve Maker/Spirit Master was there to keep cast adaptation on all allies and fairy's aid on the two attackers every few turns to keep damage at 9999 and to keep Dark Nebula from killing us, restoring full HP instead.  The best character in the group is the Conjurer/Red Mage who is the slowest in the party and does nothing but cast poison on the group to keep everyone maxed out at 7BP every turn.  Check out the video below, it's just to show off the conjurer/red mage. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mI8sR7NZ5k

Ronster316 said:
GOW 3....... nope.
UC3...... nope.
Halo 4..... not even close.
TLOU...... not played.
2014....... easily Forza Horizon 2.

So make your own list...Did you read the OP at all? 

2010: Mario Galaxy 2/Donkey Kong Country Returns/Sonic Colors
2011: Skyward Sword
2012: I'm drawing blanks here
2013: A Link Between Worlds
2014: Bayonetta 2/ Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

1doesnotsimply

kupomogli said:

I thought the last chapters were the worst part of the game, not only because I ended up getting the good ending and had to go through the crystal bosses over again four times, but because at that time you have access to every class and it's very obvious how most classes are useless in comparison to others and during those last sections every battle pretty much follows the same routine for the rest of the game. 

I didn't even know there was a bad ending when I first played it.  The reason why is because I encountered a bug on the game.  After the sage made reference to breaking the crystal, something that was referenced earlier in the game.  I kept on charging it.  Thing is, it didn't break after me charging it for like two minutes so I just stopped and thought maybe nothing happened.  As it turns out I was hit with a bug that extends the time that Airy starts saying stop overcharging it by a ridiculous time, because when I did find out about the bad ending, I kept charging it and it took me 10 minutes to break it when sometimes it might take 30 seconds.

Another issue with the game is that when you mastered all the classes or a majority of the classes, there was really no enemies or bosses to take advantage of some builds that you could create, even the Norende Village bosses.  One build I made halved damage from everything, while two characters dealth 40k damage and restored full HP a turn.  Dark Knight/Merchant would start off using Low leverage, making every attack from enemies and allies cut in half, and after turn one taking off 9999 each hit with Dark Nebula on allies and enemies.  The Monk/Time Mage or Black Mage would take 9999 each hit with low level magic thanks to phantom weapon and natural talent.  The Salve Maker/Spirit Master was there to keep cast adaptation on all allies and fairy's aid on the two attackers every few turns to keep damage at 9999 and to keep Dark Nebula from killing us, restoring full HP instead.  The best character in the group is the Conjurer/Red Mage who is the slowest in the party and does nothing but cast poison on the group to keep everyone maxed out at 7BP every turn.  Check out the video below, it's just to show off the conjurer/red mage. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mI8sR7NZ5k

Yeah, that's what really annoyed me about it. I think I took a break from the game for a couple months so I wouldn't hate it XD I was getting sick of fighting the same group over and over. When I replay it someday, I'm confident I can get through that whole sequence in a few hours, but during my first run, Gaming OCD will always take over. 

That sucks, sorry about that. Though, honestly, the bad ending doesn't really stand out to me. I feel like it was basically the good ending, with the final battle and most of the scenes removed. Maybe some new dialogue that I don't recall.

Dang, that's one epic team combination. I must not have experimented enough, since I didn't have that exact complaint. I still need to beat the traveler and fox sometime. That guy wrecked me.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334