By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Angry Joe Nintendo Angry Rant - Very Funny

Nuvendil said:

Clearly a bot screw up. Which is why bots suck for this kinda work. Thing is, there are plenty of YouTubers with Nintendo content that don't have these issues. Projared, SomeCallMeJohnny, and Gamexplain to name a few. Joe should ask them how they handle it.

Yeah. I find it funny that allot of people think that it's Nintendo themselves who are making these copyright strikes.

Around the Network

I'm surprised he still has hair on his head :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Well that sucks.

You'd think with a channel the size of Joes they'd leave it. I though they stopped all of this?

God.. When will Ninty stop with this crap?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

He didn't know this? It's been talked about a lot this year.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

that wa terrible for joe
but hilarious video as always joe

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Weird that Angry Joe is running into that, seeing as Vinesauce does not. It's probably because he monetizes his videos, though. It's well within the rights of any company to make a copyright claim if you're using their content to make money off of it.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

All these companies who take stuff down are total idiots. This is free advertising for them. Getting all pissy because Youtubers are making money is just dumb. Really, who cares if youtubers are making money from these videos? What's wrong with Youtubers making money off these videos?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I think that Nintendo needs to make their copyright stances on YouTube a lot more lenient especially since it is pretty much free advertising. Also, I think that it has something to do with an affiliate program that they released for MarioKart TV so most of the copyright claims people receive are from that game, though other occurrences with other Nintendo games have happened it's just most common now with Mario Kart 8.