By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 sold less than 135K in the US

DigitalDevilSummoner said:

Press square for revenge.

pressing the attack button in any hack and slash game repeatedly works on easy mode in any hack and slash

however i dare you to ignore blocking, dodging, parrying and other combat strategies on normal, hard or above in god of war

Around the Network
radha said:

This why Nintendo gets no third party support. Nintendo fans only consume nostalgia

Ok, so we´ll see on a few months how many Nintendo fans buy SPLATOON for nostalgia ;)

S.T.A.G.E. said

Greek mythology isnt about having likable characters (this isnt a disney movie), its about telling a story.

I'll take a wild stab in the dark and say you have no clue about Greek mythology.

I'm obviously not comparing the gameplay but the stories ! Dark Souls tells a tale of cosmogony, with "Gods" and "Titans" akin to that of Greek myths, magnitudes better to what GoW pulls off. God of War's story is joke exactly because it's not original and it's "inspired" by Greek myths in the cheapest possible ways. You'd be surprised that the edgy GoW with all the boobs and the blood is nowhere near as dark and disturbing as the story of the Gods of Olympous and how they took over from the Titans. What's worse, Kratos is a laughable character with a laughable back story.

Why is this thread still ongoing? Seems to have gone way off-topic too

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:

It's really annoying when the classic "Bayonneta story sucks" comes up and in comparison GoW somehow is supposed to be less of a joke.

Around the Network
Ninsect said:

I agree, and this is why Im gonna lock it up. I dont really think anymore good discussion can be had here.

Sh1nn, if you want this unlocked take it to one of the head guys.